ch.32

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.32
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

Aurelia's POV

     It was currently eleven am, and I have been awake for a good ten minutes now. Margo was lead on my lap, asleep. Neymar was next to me, still sleeping.

When I woke up, he was lead on top of me, completely covering my body with his, as he always does. I had to push him off to be able to go to the bathroom. He was now lead on his stomach, face in the pillow and one of his arms above his head.

Cute.

I had taken loads of photos of Margo that I was going to post on my instagram story later. Yes, my account was basically a fan page for her.

     And now I was getting bored. I could be nice and go make breakfast for the both of us for when he wakes up, but i'm too lazy to get out of bed and do that.

     I turned my head towards Ney and studied him for a moment. I was deciding on if I should wake him up. He looks so peaceful with his face on the pillow, but how can he breathe like that?

I moved over so I was a little closer to him and i poked his head, he didn't move. I pursed my lips. I poked him a little bit harder and I thought he was waking up when his head moved to the side, but he didn't.

     I sighed. Why does he have to be such a deep sleeper?

     I looked at the pillows that were at the end of my bed and I pushed Margo off my lap gently and reached down to grab one. If this won't wake him up, I give up.

     I smacked the pillow down on his head and he groaned, rolling over onto his back with his eyes still closed. I chucked the pillow on the floor and when he showed no other signs of getting up, I decided that I would just go and take a shower.

I got everything I needed like clothes, a towel and stuff because it would be pretty embarrassing if I had forgotten my towel and had to run out and get it.

My shower lasted quite longer then usual, around half an hour. At least I smelled good. After the shower, I dried myself with my towel and I just got changed into comfortable clothes because I didn't know if me and Neymar were going to go out today.

     I quickly brushed my teeth before leaving the bathroom and chucking the wet towel in a laundry basket that was at the top of my stairs before walking back into my bedroom.

     I actually was expecting Neymar to be awake, seeing as it was now past half eleven, but he wasn't.

     Was he dead?

     He was in the same position when I had left to have a shower. I went over to him and stood there, thinking of what to do. I kneeled down by the bed, and started poking his cheek again.

     "I'm awake." He grumbled, and I just about made out what he said.

     I grinned, standing up. At least he's not dead. His morning voice was something that I had missed a lot.