ch.35

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.35
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

Neymar had been acting weird. We had got back from being out with Leo and Anto around a hour ago and on the way home, Neymar had gotten a phone call. He didn't answer it, but since then his whole attitude had changed completely.

He had barley even said goodbye to Leo and Anto when we left the car, just slamming the door. Leo was obviously fuming at that, shouting at him before he eventually drove off.

Now, we were sat in his room. I was sat up against his pillows, legs crossed whilst playing with my fingers. Neymar was sorting out some of his clothes in his wardrobe.

This mad had a hell lot of clothes.

Since we had gotten back, we didn't share much conversation which was unusual. He had asked me if I wanted to order any food, and that was pretty much it. We just retreated to his bedroom and that's where the silence began.

I watched him, he had his brows furrowed, a clearly annoyed look on his face. I sighed and he looked and me for a brief second. "You okay?"

I just hummed in response. He clearly wasn't going to tell me what was wrong, so i'll ask him instead. "Yes. Are you okay?"

"Yes, i'm fine." he replied shortly, deciding to leave the organisation of his wardrobe for later. He came over to the bed and the bed dipped as he got onto it, sitting next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder which made my body fall towards his and my head rested on his chest, along with my hand. I shuffled down the bed so I was lead on his chest more comfortably.

"Ever since we got back, you've been acting moody." I brought up, my eyes fixed on his chest, my finger tracing it.

He had a really nice t shirt on, I was going to steal that one later.

To he honest, I expected him to push me away and tell me he was fine, but instead he just sighed deeply and kissed the top of my forhead. "I know, i'm sorry."

I raised my brows and he tangled his legs with mine. "So what's the matter?"

"I don't want you to get mad.." He started of which made me push myself off him with my brows furrowed.

He doesn't want me to get mad? It can't be something serious.. surely? But if he thinks that I'm going to get mad..

"Okay.." I nodded slowly.

He sat up against the headboard and run his tongue along the inside of his cheek. He sighed. "I got a phone call earlier when we was in the car, and I knew who it was instantly so I didn't answer it.."

"Who was it?" I asked slowly.

He hesitated before he answered. "It— Bruna's company that she works for."

My lips parted and I stared at him confused for a second. The name Bruna didn't sound at all familiar to me. I tired to rack my brain for an answer to see if I knew this Bruna.