ch.13

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.13
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

I had to say, Neymars driving wasn't the complete best. He was driving way too fast, not that he seemed to notice, he was cutting up random cars, and I practically glued myself to the seat, holding on for dear life.

     He looked over at me with an amused smile. "Por que tão tenso?."
[why so tense?]

     I looked at him. "Your driving!" I exclaimed.

     He looked down, seeing the speed he was going and began to slow down slightly. "Oops."

    I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly. I looked out the window, we were in the middle of some random town that I had never seen before. "Where are we going."

    "For a drive." He said, rolling his window just a little bit to let some air in.

It was nice to know that he didn't want this day to be over, just as much as me. I noticed as we drove through a small village, there were beautiful lights, all sorts of colours. I stared at all the lights in awe. It was so pretty.

     I don't know if Neymar had taken me here on purpose, but I loved it.

     Neymar had pulled into a space, near a food place and stopped the car and looked at me. "I can't be bothered to drive anymore."

"The lights are pretty." I spoke my thoughts. Lights were literally everywhere, on all of the trees, lampposts, and just all around the streets.

Neymar smiled, turning the radio off. He watched me as I looked out the window. "I've never been here before, I don't even know what this place is called."

It was starting to get darker, and some of the small shops had started to close. I rested my head against the window.

"Do you wanna get out and go for a walk?" he asked.

     I nodded. "Of course." It was a little cold as the night was drawing in, but I didn't mind.

We both got out the car and Neymar had a message. He looked at me with a 'told you so face.' "minha mãe e rafa are already messaging me about you."
[my mum and Rafa]

I smiled slightly as we walked in step with each other, walking down the small paths of the village. This place seemed very quiet, there were only a few people about. "I'd like to live here one day." I said suddenly.

Neymar turned his head to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I placed my head on his shoulder as we continued walking. We didn't know where to, we were just walking. "Talvez nos poderiamos"
[maybe we could]

We. I took notice of that, blinking in shock, however I didn't comment on it. Maybe he was joking? I don't know and I tried to forget about that, but I wouldn't lie, it made my stomach flutter a little bit. Imagine living with Neymar. I mean, we both practically lived with each other when we were together, we were always at each other's house and sleeping round. I felt like it was too fast to even start thinking about what Neymar said, but for the future however..