ch.5

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.5
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

      I immediately tapped on the notification, not caring if he has seen that i've read it immediately.

      'meu amor<3'
thank you, rae.

He called me by my old nickname. He remembered. I didn't really like being called that, and as soon as Neymar found out I didn't like it, that was all he called me. Just to wind me up.

FLASHBACK!

"Mum says you're aloud to stay over, but we have to sleep in separate rooms." Neymar said, rolling his eyes at the last part.

      I laughed slightly as he wasn't happy about the separate room situation. "Okay, that's fine."

      Neymar flopped onto the sofa, pulling me with him by the back of my thighs. I placed my hands on his shoulders as i flopped onto him. I sat comfortably beside him, and he wrapped his arm around the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

      "It's fine, when they're asleep you can come in my room." He said, resting the side of his face on my head.

      "I heard that." Rafaella commented, walking into the living room to retrieve her bowl of smarties she had left there.

      "And you're not going to say anything." Neymar narrowed his eyes at his fourteen year old sister.

      Rafaella just hummed, giving you a grin before jogging back upstairs.

I sighed, closing my eyes as I began to draw patterns on his stomach. He wasn't wearing a top which left him in just some black joggers. Which made it easier to trace his muscles.

I felt goosebumps erupt on his skin and i smiled to myself, carrying on with what I was doing. He grabbed his phone and went onto it. I felt myself slowly closing my eyes.

      "Rae, don't fall asleep." he whispered, nudging my foot with his.

      I opened one eye, picking my head up from his chest and I playfully narrowed my eyes. "That sounds weird, I don't like it."

      He just grinned, "Oh sorry, Rae." he nudged his head in my neck and I laughed.

"You're such a prick."

FLASHBACK OVER.

But I couldn't help but feel giddy, and i smiled to myself. I didn't think he would reply.

It felt like he was the same boy back when we were teenagers. But who knows, maybe he's changed a lot since then.

I forgot that i hadn't sent a message back and i was surprised when he had sent another one. He was trying to keep a conversation going.

          'meu amor<3'
    how have you been?

HOW HAVE I BEEN? This man hasn't spoke to me in years and he's asked how i've been?! I bit the inside of my cheek, thumbs doing a little dance as i wondered what to put. He has never failed to make me feel nervous.

aurelia
i've been doing good.

      Was that too blunt? I didn't want to come of as rude, but i was nervous.

      'meu amor<3'
i'm glad to hear from you.

I grinned, kicking my feet a little on the sofa. Why was I getting so excited?

I did miss Neymar, i'd be stupid if I didn't. But it felt so strange. I didn't know what to say, that i was glad aswell?

aurelia
it's good to hear from
you as well. How's life been?

      'meu amor<3'
     it's been strange, trying to adjust to
    everything can be tiring. I'm getting
    used to it now. I've seen Margo on your
   instagram, cant believe you still have her.

aurelia
of course i do. it was her
birthday yesterday.

      I don't really know why I said that. Out of every single topic, i've chosen to say that. I cant help but feel slightly awkward, it feels like so much has changed and I don't know him like I used to.

      meu amor<3'
    I saw, Messi was tagging me in all
   your posts.

aurelia
i saw, i'm still
confused about that.

      meu amor<3'
   your name kind of got brought up
   out of the blue and he knew that we dated
   and ever since he's been tagging me.
   I'm not complaining, though.

     My cheeks burned pink, and my heart fluttered. Maybe he still was like the sixteen year old boy I used to know.

aurelia
How cute. Nice to know
i'm talked about.

meu amor<3'
Of course, Rae. I've got training
in about 10 minutes so I won't have my
phone. It was nice to hear from you meu amor.
   I missed it.

Oh fuck. I had to place my phone down for a moment, taking a sip of my drink. He knew it was my favourite name he had for me, and he still remembers. It felt so nice coming from him after all this time.

aurelia
you'll have to tell
me all about football and how
it's going for you soon.

     He didn't reply and he hasn't read it yet which means he was at training like he said. I felt much happier with my decision on messaging him Happy Birthday.

      However, I didn't know that for Neymar, it was one of the best messages he has gotten in a while.

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝