ch.9

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.9
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

I needed to start preparing for tomorrows sunday roast, but I couldn't wait any longer, and I needed to message him.

I need to see him. I thought about calling him, we haven't even called eachother since we've started talking again. It's always been over message. I wonder what his voice sounded like now..

      I clicked on my contacts and onto his name, pressing the call button. I don't know where I got the sudden confidence to do that.

It was a few seconds before Neymar had answered and I was dead silent.

"Rae?" He asked, slightly out of breath. There was some shouts in the backround and I wondered where he was. Neymar sounded very l surprised.

But my god, his voice. I had missed it so much, just hearing it brought me so much comfort.

"Neymar." I said quietly, growing shy. I didn't know what to say now. "Where are you?"

It seemed like he was processing what was happening and that I was actually calling him. "Um, i'm just at training, it wasn't meant to start for another two weeks but we got called in early."

"I need to see you." I said, coping exactly what he had said to me a couple of days ago.

I heard him go silent for a while, and I felt like I had said the wrong thing. I frowned to myself.

But then he spoke again, and i was so sure that his tone of voice had gotten more happier. "I can come and see you."

I bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to show how excited I was. "Today." I said, waiting anxiously. What if he was busy and couldn't see me today?

"Today." He confirmed, and my heart stared to beat really fast. "After training, I'll come and see you."

Okay, this was finally happening. My leg started to bounce, he was actually going to come and see me.

"I'll send you my address." I spoke, and it made me realise that Neymar has never been to my house before. Obviously when we were teenagers he would go round mine and my mums house all the time, but i didn't live there anymore. I got a new place.

I looked around my kitchen and I grimaced. I needed to tidy up.

"Training won't last that much longer." He said and then he said something in portuguese to someone, which i didn't really understand.

I heard shuffling and I was pretty much sure that someone was trying to take Neymars phone.

"hola, aurelia!" a new voice said, and I could tell that the person was happy as he had won against Neymar for his phone.

"pelo amor de Deus." I heard Neymar mutter in the backround, and I definitely understood that.
[For fuck sake.]

"Um, hello." I said politely, a bit confused. This was one of his teammates?

"I get to finally speak to you in person!" The person said happily and I blinked a couple of times. Did I know this person?

The person yelped as Neymar snatched his phone back. "Sorry, that was Messi."

I widened my eyes, the same Messi that was tagging Neymar in my photos. I think I was about to fangirl, he spoke to me.

I heard in the backround, Messi shouting bye to me, and I smiled.

"I've been gone too long, my coach is pissed at me." Neymar said and I heard his couch shouting at him to get of the phone and go back to training.

"I'll leave you to it." I said, tapping my fingers on the counter top. This would be the last time I spoke to Neymar on the phone before I actually saw him in person.

"vejo você mais tarde, amor." he said and it felt weird hearing. Because he was actually going to see me.
[i'll see you later, love]

"Bye, Ney." I said, ending the call as fast as I could.

Oh my fuck. This was actually happening. I was going to see Neymar.

I rushed off into the living room, practically scaring Margo half to death as I picked up all the pillows of the floor.

I didn't know how long he was going to be, and that made me anxious. Was he going to come here straight after training? I remembered that I needed to send him my address.

I took a deep breath, everything was going to be fine.

And a lot of things were going to change.

*.·:·.☽

Aurelia.Maro posted to her instagram story.
11min ago.

viewed by @/mamma

viewed by @/mamma.maro, @/neymarjr and 24,292 others.

*.·:·.☽

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝
they're finally meeting next chap
i promise. why am i nervous?

TYSM FOR 4K!!