ch.38

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.38
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

aurelia's pov

the ten minutes have passed by dangerously slow. i had just been on instagram, replying to a few comments on instagram. most of them were about neymar, no surprise there. like my mum said, the news about us dating is all over the internet, so they were bound to find my page and comment things.

rafa was still in her room, doing god knows what.

after ten minutes had past, i decided to make my way down the stairs. i quietly walked down the stairs, phone in hand as i tried to see if i could hear neymar.

i had messaged neymar about five minutes ago, asking where he was and when he was going to be back, because i was curious to know what he had for me. but he haven't replied to me.

my phone ringing once again made me slightly jump and i stopped on the last ste0, reading the contact name. i answered it immediately because i remember rafa telling me that neymar had gone out with leo, so he could tell me where they were.

as soon as i put my phone up to my ear, leo rushed out. "where are you!?"

well, hello to you too. i blinked, walking off the step and into the kitchen. "um at neymars house—"

"yes, but where?" he said and he seemed slightly out of breath and i heard some sort of honk in the background.

i looked around and said slowly. "the kitchen?"

"okay." he spoke, and i heard some muffled voices. he mused of covered the speaker on his phone so that i didn't hear what he said. "stay there, okay? when neymar comes back, just stay in the kitchen!"

i sat on one of the chairs by the island and furrowed my brows. "okay.. why?"

he made some sort of noise and it kind of sounded like he was being strangled. i laughed, slightly concerned. "um leo, are you okay?"

"just peachy." he said through gritted teeth and then he made the same noise again. "OH WOULD YOU STOP IT!"

who the fuck was he talking to, neymar?

"be there in 2, STAY IN THE KITCHEN!" was all he said before ending the call.

i held the phone by my ear for a couple of seconds, a bit confused. what just happened? was leo getting kidnapped? they'd soon send him back as soon as he opened his mouth.

i drummed my fingers on the island, humming to myself. i snapped my head towards the kitchen door when i heard the front door open, and that's when the chaos began.

i heard leo before i even seen him.

"HELP ME!" i heard him shout and i immediately rushed out of the seat and skidded into the hallway, seriously thinking something was wrong.

what i didn't expect to see was leo crouching down, pointing his finger at a puppy? "sit." he told the dog and the puppy tilted its head and barked at him.