ch.17

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.17
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

For some reason since we had kissed, I had become a little shy which was very unusual from me. I never used to get like this. Neymar had spotted this, obviously taking up the chance to tease me about it.

We were both in his car, and he was driving. We had left the football stadium after our kiss and i haven't experienced a feeling like this in ages. He always knew how to have a affect on me.

     "Do you want me to dr—" Neymar began speaking however his phone calling cut him off. He reached into his pocket, keeping on hand on the wheel. He sighed dramatically when he read the called id, however he answered it.

     "Hola!" the person said happily and I knew straight away it was Leo.

     I watched as Neymar concentrated on the road, steering the wheel. He handed me the phone as he couldn't really drive properly whilst holding it.

     I took it and spoke. "Hello, Leo."

     "Aurelia!" he cheered. "Is Neymar with you?"

     I looked at Neymar who had his eyes fixed on the road, one arm resting on the window ledge thing. "He is, yeah."

     "Of course he is." Leo said as if it was obvious. "Antonella, my wife wants to meet you. Would you like to come to our place for dinner? Neymar obviously knows where it is."

     I immediately wanted to say yes, i mean Lionel Messi and his wife were inviting me to dinner at their house, of course I wanted to go! Who wouldn't? Once in a life time opportunity. It was different from seeing him in person, i would actually be going to his house.

"Ney." I said excitedly, pulling the phone away from my ear. When he looked at me, a sign that I had gotten his attention, I spoke. "Leo has invited us to dinner at his house, please can we go?"

     He saw the excited look on my face, and made him realise that Leo wasn't just a normal person, he was famous. He tended to forget that sometimes, however he had an amused smile on his face. "é claro"
[of course]

    Yes! I put the phone back up to my ear. "Yes, we will be there," I said, trying to not show my excitedness.

     "Amazing, Antonella will be happy, and our son!" Leo said, sounding happy himself, "Get Neymar to message me when you are here."

     We said our goodbyes and I put Neymars phone back in his lap. "I get to meet his son!"

     Neymar laughed, nodding his head. "But you don't like kids."

Oh he remembered that.

I hummed, shrugging. "I like some."

     The drive was a little longer than I had expected, but I didn't mind. It wasn't awkward, like I thought it would be, after our kiss. It would be different if it was the first time we had ever kissed, but it wasn't. Just the first time in a couple of years.

"We're here." Neymar announced, pulling in the driveway and parking next to Leo's car. He turned the engine off and I was so excited that I had already opened the door and stepped out.