ch.37

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.37
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

aurelia's pov

i had been sat on neymars bed for about twenty minutes, absolutely bored out of my mind. i had resulted in laying on my back, staring at the patterns on the ceiling. that's how bored i was.

neymar had gone out with leo, he didn't say where, all he said was that he'd be back soon.

nadine or neymar sr wasn't in the house and i had no idea where rafa was. i had thought about going home for a bit, but that decision ended quickly because i couldn't be bothered to get out of bed.

my phone was laying on my chest, and it began to ring. i picked it up and it was my mum calling me. guilt suddenly rushed over me as i haven't contact her in a couple of days.

it was a face time call and i immediately answered it, replacing the frown on my face with a smile. i saw her face pop up in the camera and looked different.

"aurelia!" she said happily, waving at me.

"hi mum." i waved back and sat up against the headboard. "you look pretty."

she had some red lipstick on, and she had more makeup on then she normally would. her hair was nice and wavy and it looked like it had been done by a hairdresser.

"thank you darling." she smiled and she set the phone up. "i just thought i'd check up on you, i haven't spoke to you in a couple of days."

i frowned again. "i know, i'm sorry."

she waved her hand, shaking her head. "it's okay. you look happy. how is you and neymar?"

i smiled, tilting the camera away from my face a bit so she couldn't see it because i know she'd tease me. "we are good mum, we are together now.."

i do feel slightly bad that i had completely forgotten to tell her, and i thought she'd be slightly upset with it. however she just smiled brightly.

"oh aurelia, i already know." by the confused look on my face, she spoke again. "it's all over the internet love, and i knew it wouldn't be long since you told me you'd started talking again."

my mouth made an 'o' shape as i nodded my head, a slight blush to my cheeks. i wanted to change the subject, i don't know why i was getting embarrassed. i thought of the first thing that came to my head to change the subject. "are you going anywhere?"

she laughed slightly as she knew that i changed the subject because i was getting embarrassed. she looked down at her outfit that i couldn't see and she nodded her head. "rachelle invited me to dinner, and i haven't been out in a while so i thought i'd go."

my eyes widened. "rachelle? no way!"

rachelle was an old baby sitter of mine from when i was younger. she got.. fired.. from my mum because of a incident that happened between the both of us.

you could say that i was a little shit as a child, and i wanted to go and see neymar really badly, i was around ten at the time. she didn't let me go and locked me in a room to stop me from running away to see neymar. it still makes me mad to this day.