•Crazy

ellie_ryan added to their story!

___________________________________

It was a regular occurrence for Ellie to get bored and what better to do when bored than livestream for thousands of people across the globe to watch?

She set up her phone on her keyboard and propped her iPad beside it as usual, and started the live.

And as always, people joined immediately.

"Hello everyone"

user36672910 Ellie I literally ran here as fast as possible
ellie_ryan_star Ellie I love you! Please notice me x

"At ellie_ryan_star <Ellie I love you! Please notice me x> Hello darling thank you so much for following"

user1245317 How can someone be so pretty like that's not fair
user090877635 It's 11:30 where I am Ellie and I have school tomorrow so this better be worth it!

"What song are we starting with tonight peoples?"

Ellie massed a massive 98.7k on TikTok with 15 second clips of her song covers, TikTok singing challenges or just her having fun with her friends. Her lives generally consisted of her cooking, playing the piano and singing or just chatting with her fans. Tonight was a piano and sing-song type of night.

user12345678910 Do Falling by Harry Styles!
user10987654321 Could you sing She Used To Be Mine from Waitress? It was my mom's favourite and she passed last year in a car accident 💔

"<Could you sing She Used To Be Mine from Waitress? It was my mom's favourite and she passed last year in a car accident 💔> Oh my God sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear that! Yes of course , She Used To Be Mine coming right up!"

45 minutes and roughly 9 or 10 songs later Ellie was ready to finish up.

"Right m'loves one last one and then I have to go"

elliesteddys Awh no Ellie I just joined!
user89786745342 Two more? Maybe three? Please?
user1324354657687 Oh! Do Crazy by Gnarls Barkley! I think it would really suit your voice

"<Crazy by Gnarls Barkley> I love it! Let's do it"

And so, as she did every other song, Ellie brought up the chord arrangement on her iPad and began to sing.

"I remember when,
I remember I remember when I lost my mind,
There was something so special about that place
Even your emotions have an echo
In so much space
....."

user1452563674 Her voice is just chef's kiss
User478589690 The talent!!

"I think you're Crazy
Just like me"

  user1019962017 joined

"My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember, is thinking
I wanna be like them
....."

user1019962017 What a beautiful voice!
user1526374859 @:user1019962017 you only noticing now?

"Maybe I'm Crazy
Maybe you're Crazy
Maybe we're Crazy
Probably"

ellie.ryan.sings.fans Ellie your amazing!
user1019962017 Wow
user1526374859 @:user1019962017 Mans in love

"Right guys , that's it. I've to get my dinner and I have college work to do so I shall love ye and leave ye"

user090877635 It's now 12:45 , so worth the sleep deprivation at school tomorrow

"Get some sleep peoples and I shall see ye when I see ye , have a good week! Bye!"

*This live has ended*

"Can I come out now?"

"No bitch stay in your room"

"Fuck off I'm hungry"

Ellie was in her final year of college at the University of Limerick attending the university's 'Bachelor of Science in Music, Media & Performance Technology' course. She'd managed to find a nice 2 bedroom apartment that she was sharing with her cousin and best friend from Tralee , Orla.

"Fair in the mood for a nice pepperoni pizza-"

"Order it! I want some"

"Dominoes?"

"For delivery, I can't be arsed picking it up" Ellie responded with a nod.

"Ideal"