•Oh

________________________________

The last night of the trip was planned by Orla , who sat everyone down at breakfast that morning and told them to be ready for 7pm for "eleven straight fucking hours of borderline liver failure"
Lily then took the initiative to kick Alex out of their shared room so her , Ellie and Carmen could all get ready together. Similarly , Luisa kicked Lando out of their shared room so she , Orla and Charlotte could get ready together. When asked why all six girls couldn't get ready together , the boys were told that the rooms weren't big enough and to "stop waiting time and get ready!"
Ellie took it upon herself then to organise pre-drinks and , while all the other girls were running in and out of showers , Ellie ran down to the lounge area and stared making cocktails in the makeshift bar until she was called.

"ELLIE" , Orla yelled from somewhere.
"I NEED YOU TO DO MY EYEBROWS FOR ME"

Ellie huffed and chuckled a small bit.
"YEAH GRAND JUST COME DOWN HERE A MINUTE I NEED YOUR HELP"

On arrival to the lounge area , Orla was handed 3 'Sex on the Beach' cocktails and ordered to bring them up to Charlotte and Luisa. After her waitressing duties were done , she met Ellie in the lounge area again and let her cousin hack away at her eyebrows.
For like 30 seconds.
Ellie started plucking hairs from below Orla's eyebrow and the girl had a low pain tolerance. It wasn't going very well.

"Awh you whore" Orla seethed through clenched teeth.

"Will you shut the fuck up and let me finish?"

"No!"

"Orla you'll never pull a fella with uneven eyebrows just come here to me"

"No wait I have wax strips in my suitcase"

"And you're only telling me this now?"

Orla sat up with a huff.
"Fuck off" she laughed , and she left to grab them leaving Ellie by herself in the lounge area of the yacht.

Sitting on her own , Ellie realised how quiet the yacht was so she connected her phone to the yacht tv and started to play some hype up music. Looking through her playlists , Ellie decided that a bit of Flo Milli and Monaleo wouldn't do any harm and put on We Not Humping.
By the time the music was on Orla had come back with the wax strips and Ellie got back to work.

"Ooh he coming off way to pushy I hope he don't think he was getting this pussy" Ellie sang , ripping the strip off from above Orla's eyebrow.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he has already" Orla said.

"What?" Ellie asked confused.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Pierre's got that pussy already"

"Orla no" Ellie said with an embarrassed laugh.
"Shut the fuck up , we're not going there"

"Why not?" Orla asked.
"Have ye rode?"