•A Lot To Talk About

*TRIGGER WARNING* mentions of ab*s3 and d3ath

The article Pierre had read played on his mind all day and it made him feel sick to his stomach. Scott had been arrested for possibly killing Aishling. Why? How could someone do this to the person they're meant to marry? He was so confused.
He was worried too. Was Ellie okay? In all the pictures she's holding her nephew , is he okay? What was happening now? Was she alright?
Obviously not , but like , did she need someone to talk to?
Did she want someone to talk to?
All Pierre could think about was how miserable she looked , and that was putting it nicely. Her matching sweatsuit was dirty. She looked pale , even though it was warm and sunny in Adelaide , and her eyes really said it all ; they were puffy from crying and dark circles surrounded them from endless nights of little to no sleep. Her roots had grown out , her hair wasn't brushed and her face had sunken in on itself , showing she wasn't eating properly , or maybe not at all.
She overall looked very disheveled.
Pierre almost felt guilty?

Pierre came back in 11th , a result he found decent given his mindset , but Juliet wasn't pleased. Pierre sat in his drivers room while Juliet berated and belittled him , saying how Ricciardo had a 10 second penalty and still came 7th. He wasn't listening to her though.
So he got up and left.
But Juliet wasn't far behind him.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.
"I'm not done talking to you"

"I'm done listening" Pierre replied , walking out onto the paddock and down towards the Ferrari Hospitality
"I have to talk to Charles"

"You can wait until after I'm done" Juliet retaliated.

"I don't care for what you have to say to me" Pierre said.
"Next year I have no affiliation to you at all , why don't you find someone new to obsess over?"

That stopped her and left her speechless while Pierre walked right into the Ferrari Hospitality.

"Is Charles here?" he asked a lady in Ferrari attire just inside the door.

"I think he's in debrief at the moment , he should be out in about an hour? It's only just started"

"Okay , could you tell him to meet me in my hotel room? He knows where it is"

"No problem Pierre , good job today"

"Thanks" he said and left , walking straight out to the carpark and driving back to the hotel.

George and Carmen were in the lobby talking to a sponsor of George's when Pierre came back to the hotel. Carmen saw him coming in and excused herself before following him to the lift .

"Pierre" Carmen called.

Pierre was waiting for the lift when he heard Carmen calling him but he wasn't really in the mood. He was preparing to tell her he wasn't feeling well and couldn't come out to dinner tonight when -

"Did you know?" Carmen asked.

"Know about what's written in the articles? No" he told her.
"If I'm being honest I haven't spoken to her since that last night in the club while we were on the yacht. Did you know?"

"No" she answered. "We had been talking and then all of a sudden it just stopped , I had no idea"

"Have you spoken to her since?" he asked. Maybe Carmen knew if she was okay.

"No , but I've texted her to let her know I'm here" she answered. "I was talking to Luisa and Lando though , they hadn't heard about it at all. I think Luisa texted Orla , they were kind of close and Orla is Ellie's cousin"