•Invite

___________________________________

"Ellie you've post!"

"If it's a 3 bill hide it so I can say it never came" She laughed , coming out from her room to receive her post from her cousin.

"No it's from England? And it's fairly bulky"

"Show us?"

Orla handed the 'bulky' letter to her cousin , who wasted no time in quite literally ripping it open and-

"Oh my god what the fuck"

"What is it?"

"Paddock passes! Fucking paddock passes Orla!"

"For what?"

Ellie threw a glare at her cousin.

"Formula 1 you dipshit are you stupid?"

"Well no shit Sherlock , which race?"

"Silverstone!"

"Is that not like 2 months away?"

"Do you want the spare pass or...?"

"Yes!"

Ellie's impressive 98.7k had jumped to a massive and even more impressive 300.6k and was still growing steadily. But even then , being invited to a Grand Prix was the last thing Ellie thought would ever happen to her , not to mind the highly prestigious and very popular British Grand Prix.

"So who invited us?"

"Honda? I'm guessing that's both RedBull and Alpha Tauri?"

"I suppose"

"Awh Orla how fucking cool is this girl!"

___________________________________

Not all of Pierre's last races had gone his way

Not all of Pierre's last races had gone his way. However , Baku was something he was very proud of , and rightly so! P5 was pretty impressive, and considering there was 4 Ferrari engine DNFs , Pierre was elated.

And so , to celebrate , Pierre had dragged a few of his team members and a few of his friends out to celebrate. He brought Charles out to help him drown his sorrows and Yuki was a funny drunk. All and all , a good crowd to surround yourself with on a night out.

Pierre however , had sworn against getting drunk. He had a flight home tomorrow morning before flying to Canada on Tuesday evening and he needed it all to be smooth sailing so it wouldn't affect his weekend

So at 11:30pm , Pierre called it a night.

And sitting in the back of the taxi , Pierre nearly went into heart failure.
Because while scrolling through TikTok , Pierre had found the pretty girl again.
And she was going to Silverstone with Honda.

"You guyssss guess what came in the post!

That's right! Orla and I are taking over Silverstone with Honda!

If you don't know already , I'm a massive Formula 1 fan , and not just because the drivers are good looking!
although to be fair to them , they're not all that bad"

Pierre had secretly hoped she was talking about him

"But anyways , Honda , who make the engines or power trains or what ever it is for RedBull and Alpha Tauri, have invited Orla and I to the British Grand Prix and I don't think I've ever been more excited for something in my life!

Let me know in the comments if you're going too and maybe I'll see you there!"

Pierre developed butterflies in his stomach and a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest at her excitement.

And then told himself to "snap out of it!" when he realised he didn't even know the girl.
And looking down at his phone , he saw her name.
elli3_ryan

"Well, I guess I'll see you in Silverstone Ellie"