•Crashing Down

*TRIGGER WARNING* - mentions of ab*se
A.N at the end of this chapter!!

________________________________

Ellie and Pierre didn't cross paths again after that night at the club. Ellie came home before Pierre with Lily and they ended up sharing a room and Pierre had left the yacht before Ellie had even woken up. Ellie texted Pierre , thanking him for inviting her and Orla on the yacht with him and his friends , but heard nothing back from him.
It upset her a lot more than she thought it would , more than she thought it should have really. I mean , it's not like they were ever 'a thing' as such , they were just friends who kissed once or twice and slept in the same bed. Orla insisted that he was a dick and that he led her on , but Ellie just didn't see it that way.

She knuckled straight down to work after landing home , posting more covers , doing more livestreams , and even attending a few events. Her routine went almost entirely back to normal , university has ended and that left her with a large portion of the day to fill.
What did she spend that portion of the day doing I hear you ask?
Recording music.
Like in a proper studio in Cork.
And not just covers.
Her own music.
Ellie had never been more excited before her work in her life. She was still independent , not signed to any record label , and she was only travelling to Cork from her Limerick apartment once a week , but it was something! And my god was it fun.
She now had a whopping 1.1 million followers on Instagram , a lot of whom were borderline harassing her for her own music. She put 2+2 together and decided that there would be no better time to make and release music than now , especially when everyone was asking for it.
'W.I.T.C.H' was such a fun song and Olivia was so proud of it and how it was coming along. Aidan , her producer , was the best hype-man Ellie could have asked for and they made a really good , strong team.
The song was practically fully written and recorded , with just harmonies and ad-lib to throw in , so Ellie and Aidan thought that now was the best time to post a snippet of the song to TikTok to build up excitement around the new release.
So that's what they did. Ellie and Aidan recorded the first verse , and Ellie came and sat beside Aidan in the control room. She set up her phone and introduced the song while Aidan played the intro.

"Hey guys , Ellie and Aidan here! This is a snippet of my first every song witch! Take a listen"

Safe to say , TikTok went wild.
Everyone loved it! Ellie couldn't have asked for a better reaction and so , to maximise on the excitement around the song , Ellie and Aidan started to meet 3 times a week to fully finish recording the song and release it in 2 weeks time instead of the original month later.

Two days before her song had been released , Ellie's sister welcomed a baby. A complete surprise to everyone including Aishling and her boyfriend Scott , who never knew she was pregnant. Aishling had what was called a cryptic pregnancy , meaning she showed no signs of pregnancy until she went into labour. She gave birth to a beautiful boy called Jax Michael Murray , taking his Dad's last name. He was healthy and the entire family was delighted with the new arrival. The only downside was that Ellie had so many events planned for the next month that she couldn't come out to visit , but the minute she got the chance she was getting the first flight to Australia to meet her nephew.