•What?!

*very important A.N at the end of this chapter!!*

___________________________________

Pierre did think about asking Ellie out , and he did end up asking her out. Over text of course , because the worst thing that could happen was him being rejected be her in person because he would embarrass himself so much he'd have to become recluse.
Luckily for him Ellie said yes. Pierre wanted to make sure this date was memorable , so he booked for them to rent surfboards for a few hours the day before his yacht trip.

"Have you ever been surfing before?" Pierre asked.

"I have actually!" Ellie replied excitedly.
"My sister and I went last year at a beach about an hour and a half away from my college accommodation. She came home from Australia and surprised me and it was the best thing we could do at such short notice" she told him , reminiscing.
"It was the beginning of May when we went and it was absolutely freezing , it was horrible" she laughed , making him laugh too.
"But we had so much fun. And I was actually pretty good at it too!"

"Ah you'll have to teach me so" he said with a grin.

"I've been once a year ago Gasly " she said laughing at him.
"Lower your expectations"

It was safe to say that although the two had a very good time , they should probably get lessons the next time they decide to go surfing. They were able to laugh and joke about it though , and laughed more at Pierre , who spent more time swimming than he did surfing he fell of his surfboard so many times.

"Do you have any other plans for the afternoon?" he asked the blonde while they dried off on the beach and changed into proper clothes.

"Not to the best of my knowledge , no" she responded.
"Why?"

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get lunch with me?" he asked nervously.

"I'd love to get lunch with you Gasly" she said , now fully ready to go.
"After you"

Pierre took the blonde by the hand and the two walked further into the little town they were staying in to a little restaurant he'd been to before with Charles and a few of the other drivers. It was a fairly hidden restaurant , down an alleyway and there wasn't a lot of signs around the door to let you know it was there.
Pierre had actually learnt of the restaurant through TikTok and thought it was funny how he was bringing the girl he found on TikTok to the restaurant he found on the same app.

Ellie was amazed by the restaurant. The cutesie interior was so different to any of the other restaurants she had been to on her Greek Islands tour , but still had a very Greek/Mediterranean vibe to it.

The two found a table by a window and ordered food and drinks , before engaging in conversation while they watched tourists pass by , completely unaware of the hidden gem right in front of their eyes.