•Bored

___________________________________

Pierre couldn't think of anything better to do after a race with no afterparty than scroll aimlessly through TikTok until he fell asleep watching some half and half split-screen video of someone playing with slime in one half and a scene from Family Guy in the other.

Imola went well for Pierre , but considering Imola was considered Alpha Tauri's home race , he kind of wished he did better than 12th.

The fact that there was no afterparty also upset Pierre a small bit. He hadn't been out for a good night since Danny Ric dragged them all out by the ear to a nightclub in Melbourne to celebrate his 6th place at his home race and Pierre just wanted a drink. Not to mention he had about 2 weeks to go out and didn't because of this race!

So instead , he sat in bed at 8:30 on a Sunday night, scrolling through TikTok like a bored teenager at a family gathering.

Pierre was always shocked by how you could spend so much time on TikTok without realising. Sometime later he'd looked at the clock and seen that it was 9:27 and was amazed by how the time flew.

And after laughing about it to himself, he scrolled onto the next video.
Only it wasn't a video.
It was a live.
A very pretty girl's live.
And she was singing.
And so he joined to watch.

"My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember, is thinking
I wanna be like them
....."

And before he knew it , Pierre felt himself typing up a comment and sending it for her to hopefully see.

user1019962017 What a beautiful voice!
user1526374859 @:user1019962017 you only noticing now?

"Maybe I'm Crazy
Maybe you're Crazy
Maybe we're Crazy
Probably"

This is one thing Pierre never understood either. He believed most people just made noises with their mouths but some could make music, and beautiful music at that.

And all of a sudden, he felt himself expressing his total amazement again in the comments of this pretty girl's live.

user1019962017 Wow
user1526374859 @:user1019962017 Mans in love

"Right guys , that's it. I've to get my dinner and I have college work to do so I shall love ye and leave ye"

"What?" Pierre whispered to himself, sitting up in his bed in almost disbelief. "No you can't be I just joined!"

"Get some sleep peoples and I shall see ye when I see ye , have a good week! Bye!"

And then TikTok moved Pierre onto the next livestream they thought he might have an interest in, but he wasn't having it. He tried swiping back up to the pretty girls livestream to hear her sing some more or view her account and-

That's when it hit him.

He never got the chance to follow the pretty girl.

"'Merde"