•Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts

___________________________________

"Orla I think if I go on another night out I'll end up with liver failure"

"Stop being so fucking dramatic Ellie" Orla laughed at her cousin.
"I mean how often is it that a sexy F1 driver like Pierre Gasly invites you on a night out?"

"Twice" Ellie laughed.
"I've been invited by him twice"

"Lucky bitch" Orla scolded jokingly.

"Oi! You've come with me on both nights" Ellie reminded her cousin.

"I know" Orla laughed , adding the last finishing touches to her makeup.
"Flats or heels?"

"Flats obviously , are you stupid?" Ellie asked laughing.
"We're in Greece! It's hot! You're feet are going to sweat and smell and they're going to be so sore"

"Grand job thank you" Orla replied.
"Are you nearly ready?"

"Yeah , can we just take a few pictures first?"

"Of course"

___________________________________

Music blasted in Pierre's ears and alcohol pumped through his veins , but not too much alcohol as so to say he was drunk

Music blasted in Pierre's ears and alcohol pumped through his veins , but not too much alcohol as so to say he was drunk. He called it confidence , although now he was unsure if he was actually going to need that confidence.
You see , Pierre invited Ellie on a night out with him and a few friends. Ellie however , wasn't here yet and Pierre hadn't got a text or anything to say whether she was late or just not coming at all.

He gave it 5 more minutes and decided to turn his confidence into something more.
So , to put it politely , Pierre got absolutely plastered drunk. Like really drunk.
So drunk , he texted Ellie.

pierregasly
Where you aaaasassaaaattt??(?

I'm wating fir u and I'm stsrting
to think youre not cominh :(((((