•Stalking Me , Gasly?

___________________________________

Ellie tried teasing Pierre when it came to meeting up on Santorini , but she posted a TikTok on Perivolos Beach and , without telling her , Pierre made his way down to surprise her.

Ellie was stretched out with her eyes closed on one of the sun beds herself and Orla had rented when all of a sudden there was a shadow cast over her , and it sent goosebumps down her arms. Confused , Ellie opened her eyes and took off her sunglasses to see Pierre standing over her with what she would consider to be the biggest smile she's ever seen on his face.

"What the actual fuck?"

"Surprise" Pierre said with a laugh.

"Are you stalking me Gasly?" she asked jokingly.

"Hey , it's not my fault!" he came back , defending himself.
"I ask to meet up , you say yes and then you tease me I don't meet me so I came to find you"

"Correction! I said maybe" she said laughing at his story.
"And that technically is stalking Gasly. I should report you for that"

"Oh but you're not going to" he said with a smirk.

"And why won't I?" she asked cheekily.
"What makes you say that now?"

"You like me too much" he said , still smirking at her.

"Oh do I now?" she asked.

"I think so"

"I'm sure you do"

"Right this is really cute and everything and ye're really cute and all but could ye please take this to the water so I can sleep and tan without third wheeling?" Orla asked after waking up halfway through their conversation and having to endure it to the end.

"Ah Orla , it is nice to see you to" Pierre greeted the girl laughing.

"Yeah , hi Pierre , how are you?" Orla asked , not interested in his answer what so ever.

"Right" Ellie said , standing up off the sun lounger and grabbing Pierre's wrist and walking towards the shore.
"Come on , let's leave Moody-Judy to it"

"Bye!" Orla called , closing her eyes and going back to what she originally had been doing.

"So Pierre," Ellie started once the pair made it to the shore and were standing ankles-deep in the sea.
"What have you been up to since I saw you last?"

"Well Ellie" he replied , making her formal-sounding tone.
"We raced in Austria , France and Hungary and I placed 15th , 12th and 12th , in that order"

"I know that stupid , I watched the races" Ellie said , laughing at him and slapping his arm jokingly.
"Outside of F1 you smart-ass , what have you been up to outside of F1?"

"You never said , how was I meant to know?"

"Right Pierre it was nice talking to you , now fuck off" Ellie came back , joking with him.

"After I came all this way?" he asked , playing along.

"No one asked you to!" Ellie said laughing.

"Okay I'll go away so" Pierre said in a mock sad tone , turning and walking away.

"No come back" she said , laughing and grabbing his hand and pulling him back to stop him from walking any further.

Pierre could only describe the feeling in his hand as a sparkler firework. The tingle in his hand was shooting the whole way up his arm to his shoulder and was almost overwhelming , but he liked it. In fact , he liked it so much he never wanted Ellie to let go. He wanted to grab Ellie in a hug and feel that tingling sensation all over his body.
And so he did.

Turning around as he was pulled back towards Ellie , he let go of her hand and engulfed her in a hug , pulling her close to him. To his surprise , he didn't feel that tingling sensation he felt when she grabbed his hand. Instead , he felt what he could only describe as a warm feeling in his tummy.

He put his chin on the hop of her head , his nose nestled in her hair , getting the strong smell of her coconut shampoo.
And he liked it.
It felt natural to him.

"You know" he started , whispering into her hair.
"I've actually missed you"

"I've missed you too Pierre" she whispered back , her head gently lying on his chest.

Ellie didn't think she'd ever been in a more gentle and loving hug in her life. Sure , her parents and friends and other family had hugged her before , and sure she felt loved in all those hugs but this one was different to her. She loved the scent of his cologne , and the warmth off him. She never wanted him to let go , but she didn't want to make it obvious to him that she liked him that much.
In her mind , Pierre only saw her as a friend.
So that's all she was going to see him as for now.
A friend.

"I was going to text you by the way" she said , moving her head to look up at him.
"I was only taking the piss out of you"

"I know" he said smiling down at her.
"I just didn't want to wait any longer"

"Awh aren't you cute" she said , laughing at him.

"Piss off" he said laughing , letting go of her without realising and instantly regretting it , immediately missing her warmth and the smell of coconut from her hair.

"Come on" she said , grabbing his hand again and dragging him further into the sea.
"I want to swim"

And so they did.
And anyone else on the beach would have told you that they were such a cute couple , so happy in love messing around in the water , splashing each other and pushing one another under the cold but refreshing sea water of the Mediterranean.
And those exact people would have never believed you if you told them that that was only the second time they'd met.
And they would have told you to get lost if you tried telling them they weren't dating.

___________________________________

Authors Note
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!!
A short chapter to get you through the holidays.
Bare with me , Christmas is very busy in my house to uploads might be slow.
Have a good one!!