•Mamma Mia Fantasy

___________________________________

Ellie was living , laughing and loving right now. I mean , how many cousins impulsively decide they want to life their wildest Mamma Mia fantasies and fly to Greece 3 days later? Not many.

But here they were , lounged around on sun loungers at the beach in Mykonos. Like I said , living , laughing and loving.

"When's the F1 back? After summer break?" Orla asked. She hadn't given up on trying to talk to Ellie about the British Grand Prix since they got back home from it for one reason and one reason only ; Pierre Gasly

"Yep" was the only response she got however.

"What?"

"It's back after summer break"

"I know that but when?"

"After summer break!"

"Ellie!" Orla was getting fed up of her cousins cheek.

"What?" Ellie asked defensively.
"You asked when the F1 was going to be back , then you asked if it was after summer break and I said yes! I answered your question!"

"That's not what I meant and you know it"

"I know I'm taking the piss" Ellie said with a sigh.
"You're no craic you know that?"

"Oh apologies dear cousin , do forgive me" Orla said , laying on the dramatics as thick as she laid on the factor 50 before coming out to the beach.

"See now that just wasn't funny" Ellie replied.

"I fucking give up" Orla sighed.
"What happened between yourself and Pierre Gasly?"

"Nothing? Why do you think something happened?" Ellie asked curiously. Do people think something happened between herself and Pierre? I mean she'd wanted it to but it never did.

"You have to be lying" Orla said , looking to her cousin to see her slip up and expose herself somehow.
But she never did

"You're not lying?"

"No? Nothing happened"

"No way!" Orla said , stunned.
"I mean , the two of ye just clicked and he was so flirty with ye and we all saw ye on tv during the red flag and-"

"We were on tv?" Now it was Ellie's turn to be stunned.

"Yeah , SkySports showed ye laughing on tv at the Grand Prix. It was really cute I won't lie"

"Oh. I didn't know that." It hadn't come up on her TikTok and she hadn't seen it on Instagram or FaceBook. She was going to look for that clip later.

"Right" Orla said standing up.
"Come on. The club down the street from us opens at 8 and I want to meet some really good looking European in the queue"

"Nope , can't be bothered"

"Come on" Orla said , grabbing her cousin by the arms and dragging her out of the seat.
"Come on , up"

"Fine , I'm coming"

___________________________________

ellie_ryan added to their story!

___________________________________

This club was unreal. Genuinely, it was like something out of a dream. However , Ellie's dream night out was after Silverstone , and this just wasn't comparing.

Nevertheless, Ellie drank and danced with her cousins other holiday-goers , but decided at 1:45am to call it a night.
Once again , Orla was going back to some Spanish or Italian lads AirBnB.

And so , to keep herself occupied on her lonely walk home , Ellie pulled out her phone to see a message on Instagram from none other than Pierre Gasly.

pierregasly: You're in
Mykonos?

ellie_ryan: Yessir!

Living , laughing and
loving!

pierregasly:  How long
are you staying?

ellie_ryan: Another 2 nights
only :(

But we're going to
Santorini after this :)

pierregasly: I'm in Santorini
rn with Charles and a few
others!!

Maybe I'll see you around?
👀

ellie_ryan: Maybe ;)

By the time Ellie got home is was 2:15 am and she was knackered.
But she slept easy that night , dreaming for some reason of another night out with her favourite Frenchman.
And little did she know , he was dreaming of the same thing.

____________________________________

Author's Note
Hello sweeties!
I hope you're enjoying this book. While writing this I currently have 300 reads which is much more than I thought I'd ever have.
I hope you like Ellie! I personally think she's living the dream but that might just be me.
Do let me know if ye have any ideas for other books {because I have plenty for this one and a few others ;)} and I will do my best to get to writing them as fast as possible.
Updates will be kind of slow over Christmas, as they will be with other authors, but I want to wish ye a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years! Stay safe my loves.
See you very very soon.