•Get Your Boogey On

___________________________________

So Pierre DNF'd. He came back in 16th with Yuki finishing in P14. So it really wasn't Alpha Tauri's day.

In other news , Pierre had been invited on a night out! Look at him go! Carlos Sainz had just won his first ever Grand Prix after starting from pole and the grid was going out to celebrate.

And so , after Pierre had completed his media duties and attended his post-race briefings , he ran as fast as his legs would carry him to the hotel lobby so he could run to his room , shower , get dressed and get drunk.
Well, he was in a hurry until the sight of a particular blonde in the lobby made him do a double take and stop in his tracks.

"I'm so sorry but I've lost the key to my room and my cousin has the spare but she's not back yet, is there any chance I could get another one from here?"

"Yeah of course just give me two seconds and I'll get you one"

"Thank you"

"Ellie!"

The Irish girl turned in the direction from where her name was called once again , see her new favourite Frenchman.

"Pierre , to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Are you lost again?" Pierre asked with a laugh.

"No" she giggled in response.
"I've lost my room key and Orla has my spare"

"Ah , I see"

"You just back from the track?"

"Yeah , disappointing day but we have a lot of those"

"Hey don't say that , you're a really good driver Pierre! You've lots of talent" Ellie said supportingly , placing a light hand on his upper arm.
His biceps were huge.

"Thanks Ellie" he said with a smile.
"I've got to go , I'll see you around?"

"Sure thing see you later!" She replied , watching him turn away and walk towards the end of the lobby.

Only he didn't walk far when he turned around and looked at her again.

"We're all going out tonight to celebrate Carlos' first win , you and your cousin should join us" Pierre said to her.

"I'll think about it" Ellie replied , biting her lip as she smiled.

"I'll see you there"

Pierre did see Ellie that night

Well , Ellie didn't see him but it's not like she honestly expected to. I mean , the whole grid was at this club , did she really think Pierre was going to up and leave the VIP booth with all his friends to she her?

She didn't.
But he did anyways.
And he scared the shit out of her at the bar.

Ellie was standing at the bar , shouting at the barman so he could hear her order. She was so focused on getting her double vodka , that she didn't notice a Pierre coming up behind her and getting so up close he could say her name into her ear and she'd hear him.

"Ellie"

"JESUS CHRIST" she said , jumping out of her skin and turning around to see the one and only Pierre Gasly standing behind her.
"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me!" she told him , slapping him across his stomach because the bar was so crowded she couldn't lift her arm up to slap his chest.
And man was his stomach solid.

"I'm sorry" he replied with a laugh.
"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Very much so!" She replied , before realising that she was wrong and doubled back on her answer.
"We'll actually , I was having a good time until Orla left , came back , told me she was going home with a random lad tonight and left me on my own"

"Yikes" he said , reaching for her drink which was being handed out to her from behind her.

"Thank you!" She called behind her before turning back to him.
"Thanks" she said with a smile.

"No worries" he said , returning the smile.
"Hey , there's a few of us over here at a table , you should join us"

"Awh no I couldn't , I'm just going to drink my drink and get back to my hotel room"

"No you should join us" he pleaded , taking her hand and a couple steps back.
"Please? It will be fun"

Ellie didn't think anyone had stared as far deep into her soul as Pierre was right now. It was almost intimidating.
Which is why Ellie said yes and found herself amongst the drivers.
Well most of them , Alex and Zhou weren't there for obvious reasons.

"Guys this is Ellie , she was invited to the Grand Prix by Honda" Pierre introduced her to the crowd. "Ellie these are the guys"

There was a murmur of hellos and Ellie greeted them each individually before taking a seat beside Pierre. Her leg started bouncing out of pure habit , rubbing up against Pierre's leg. Ellie didn't even notice her leg had started bouncing until Pierre put a hand on her knee to stop it.

She stared at his hand for a couple of seconds before looking up around the table. Drivers were standing up and sitting down , there were girlfriends everywhere and Ellie couldn't help but notice that Lando Norris was missing from the table. Not that she minded , she was still blushing at the sudden but casual contact between herself and Pierre.

"So Ellie , what do you do?" Carmen Mundt , the girlfriend of George Russell asked.

"I'm actually just after graduating from college" Ellie started to explain.
"I went to the University of Limerick and I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Music, Media & Performance Technology"

"You know , I think I've seen you on TikTok" Isa Hernáez , Carlos Sainz girlfriend piped in.
"You sing don't you?"

"Yeah on the side" Ellie replied with a laugh.

"No you need to make that your full time job , you have nearly 500,000 followers!"

"I should actually" Ellie laughed.
"I actually have no idea what I want to do now that I've finished college" she said truthfully.
"I think I'm just going to do with the flow"

"Good idea" Kelly Piquet , the infamous girlfriend of Max Verstappen chimed in.
"That's what I did when I left school and look at me now!"

"An established W.A.G!" Charles LeClerc's girlfriends Charlotte Sine joked , earning a laugh out of all the girls at the table.

"Right" Ellie said with a new found confidence thanks to her new friends , who's Instagrams she had to get later.
"Let's dance"

"Hey" Pierre called , moving his hand to the back of her thigh and sending a feeling Ellie could only describe as electric shockwaves through her entire leg.
"Where are you going?"

"To dance" she replied , grabbing his hand and pulling him up to join her.
"Come on Gasly , it's time to get your boogey on"

And boogey they did , whether it was with eachother or with others , they had the time of their lives out on that dance floor. Pierre couldn't get over the sudden confidence boost in Ellie and she couldn't get over how bad of a dancer he was.

And as the two of them tipsily stumbled into their shared taxi for the journey back to the hotel at 2 am , they both knew they'd never laughed so much on a night out.
And they were both going to do whatever it took to have another.