•More than Welcome

___________________________________

"Get up!"
"Get up!"
"Get up!"
"Ellie get up!"
"Ellie you're going to miss FP3"

"Stop fucking shouting in my ear or I'll cut your paddock pass in half"

"Ellie get up!"

"Okay I'm up!"

And after her pleasant wake up call , Ellie got herself ready , ate and headed to the track with Orla.

Upon arrival at the gate , both girls scanned their paddock passes , squealing at the signature tone signifying you had been granted access to the F1 paddock.

They walked through the paddock , debating on wether to go into the RedBull or Alpha Tauri hospitality first. They figured that since RedBull was the bigger team, they'd head to the RedBull hospitality and let themselves be guided from there.

And guided they were! The cousins received what could only be considered as the F1 garage tour of a lifetime as they were brought down to the RedBull garage to watch FP3. They were shown where engineers worked on all the data, they met with Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez and they even got the chance to snap a few pictures of them with the cars themselves. Even Christian Horner came over to say hello , however neither girl was much of a fan. Nevertheless, they both put on their biggest smiles and thanked him for the invitation.

For qualifying , the girls were directed towards the Alpha Tauri garage. Again they were given the tour of the garage and met with Franz Tost , however , they narrowly missed their chance to meet to drivers.

Both Alpha Tauri drivers had a pretty good Q1 and made it through to Q2. Ellie and Orla made jokes about how the drivers heard they were in the garage because neither driver made it to Q3 , Yuki coming in P13 and Pierre P11. And so , once both drivers had come in to the garage and given a chance to look at their data before their briefing , they were hustled over to meet the girls.

"Right girls , back to you again" their Honda tour guide Sarah laughed.
"So this is Yuki and Pierre , guys these are our Honda guests for the weekend. This is Ellie , she's going to be the next biggest singer and this is her cousin Orla , they're both massive fans to be nice and on your best behaviour please!"

"I wouldn't go that far with the singing thing but thanks" Ellie laughed.

"Hi I'm Yuki", Yuki shook their hands as he re-introduced himself.

"I'm Pierre nice to meet you both"

He shook the hand of the girl Sarah said was Orla and then , getting a proper chance to look at Ellie he froze. He'd almost forgotten she was coming, and she was so much prettier in person than she was on TikTok.

"Hi I'm Ellie" she said , shaking his hand.

"Ellie Ryan , am I right?" he asked , a sudden wave of confidence coming on him from nowhere.

"Yeah that's me" she laughed.

"Yeah I think I've seen you on my Instagram or TikTok once or twice , you're really good" he replied, surprised with how relaxed he was.

"Awh no way"she laughed again.
"Thank you se much it means a lot"

"No worries. So what is you guys' plan for the Grand Prix?"

"I think we're watching from the RedBull garage?" Ellie replied , looking to Orla for confirmation.

"Yeah I think someone said the RedBull hospitality to us or something" her cousin responded.

"Well , you're more than welcome to watch from here too if you wish!" Pierre said , looking to Yuki who was nodding his head beside him in agreement.

"Thanks Pierre , might take you up on that offer"Ellie said back with a smile.

"No worries"

"Right guys , it is time I escort the girls back to thr RedBull hospitality to gather their belongings. You," Sarah said , pointing her finger towards both the drivers.
"have a briefing to attend to!"

"On our way" Yuki complied , not wanting to be in trouble with the Honda representative.

"See you tomorrow then" Pierre said , sending Ellie a wink.

"See you then" she replied with a smile.

And the minute he stepped out of that garage on his way to the meeting room in the Alpha Tauri motor home , Pierre knew he never wanted to forget that smile.