1. Prayers

Today was a monday, another horrible draining monday. Over the weekend, I did the usual routine, practiced my guitar, spend some time with the band ( while working at Starrys. ), and practiced on how to shape up my confidence.

And....

ALL OF THAT WENT INTO VAIN!

I thought I could show up to school with my lovely guitar, attract some attention, play a few songs to impress, and then get popular and be able to make some friends! Also, it could help out our band since if i can have a few of those ' would-be' friends come view us.

BUT I CHOKED!

As in literally choked on my words! As soon as I tried to open a topic, as soon as I got their attention, I was like a fish on land choking on my own volition!

And to think Kita-chan did her best to help me socialize better....

I'm sorry, Kita-chan...perhaps it's better for you to part ways with this insociable pathetic clown...

" All right everyone! This might be sudden, but we have a new student today who will be joining us. He'd just transferred from Oreha High." Sensei announces.

Eh..? A new student?

" Oreha High? Isn't that the school that's like 15 miles away?"

" I wonder what they're like, or maybe what they're thinking into moving here. I hear Oreha is pretty fancy compared to us."

" Woah, seriously?"

I listened to the hushed whispers. Everyone was creating expectations for the new student this quickly?!

I imagined myself in their shoes....a scary thought. Someone like me would get absolutely crushed by their heavy unfair expectations on the first day.