Special Chapter: Special Feelings

Akihiko stands outside the door of the Gotou household. It's been a few months since he's met, what he considers, to be the love of his life. Her beautiful eyes that seems to look through his very soul, that soft hair he loves to comb his fingers through, and that body he admires.

He was in love, that's for sure.

Bocchi opens the door, and Akihiko's heart beat picks up the pace.

" H...Hey." Bocchi greets in typical nervous fashion.

Akihiko's nerves couldn't calm down.

" Hi." He breaths out, a smile adorning his face that made Bocchi's heart beat rise to his rhythm.

She lets him in like always and leads him to her room. Akihiko waits, he always waits for the love of his life whenever he comes into this room.

Because he'd always give the special treatment. An hour of cuddles and kisses.

" Ah, there you are." Akihiko sits up straight.

Jimihen, the Gotou residents' dog, enters the room.

It hops on Akihiko's lap excitedly, barking, tongue out and all. It licks Akihiko's face and he responds by licking back, eventually escalating to a heated make out session with Bocchi's dog.

" I love you, Jimihen." Akihiko blushes after parting from the hot kiss.

Jimihen barks in response, its way of reciprocating that love.

Bocchi returns to the room with drinks and snacks.

She comes upon the scene of Akihiko and Jimihen sleeping. The dog laying comfortably under Akihiko's arm.

" Jimihen really likes Akihiko-kun, huh..." she muses.

Before sitting beside Akihiko and leaning by his side as well, falling asleep soon after.

~~~~ END ~~~

So anyways this is the final chapter--

Jk.

Yes, you must be wondering what the  fuck you just came across. And trust me, it could've gone a lot worse since I planned to take the scene a little further but...

I didnt wanna stain the fic any further than this, for ya'll sake.

As for why this chapter was made...

A certain reader of this fic requested that I do it. And i thought it'd be a menace thing to do, so I agreed.

Okay! See you in actual chapters~~ 🗿