9. Mr. Green Eyes! ( 1 )

Today is Monday, the worst day when it comes to a school week for me. And also, today marks the first day for the month of October.

The month of horror, the celebration of Halloween. I can already imagine the Starry's club being littered with halloween decorations like most establishments.

Oh I hope....

.....

UGH! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT
' THAT' NIGHT!

" So this is your house?" He asks as I hopped off from the bike.

" Y...Yes."

" Hm, I see."

Eh? What's with that tone of voice? Does my house look ugly?! Oh god, please no! If he thinks that its ugly then I might have to pretend that this totally isn't the place I'm living in and that I actually live at the more better-looking houses in the neighborhood--

" Gotou-san."

" Y-Yes?!" I stiffened immediately as his emerald eyes turn to me.

" Do you have my number registered?" He asked.

Eh? Number? Does he mean cellphone number-- no, of course he meant cellphone number!

" A-Ah....about that....." I replied, slowly reaching for my phone in my pocket. Wait a second,I shouldn't be too hasty, he may be asking just to be sure that I DIDN'T have his number.

I mean, what if he's the type who prefers to be friends but not at THAT level...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Imaginary sequence )

" You don't have my number?" He asked.

I shook my head ' no '.

" I'm relieved. I was worried that if you did, you'd start annoying me with random messages."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Imagination end )

AHHHH! NO! I CAN'T HAVE THAT! MY HEART WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!

If I hear those words utter from his mouth, I'm as good as dead.

Wait...hold on a moment...JUST A MOMENT!

I'm forgetting one important thing-- This is Akihiko-kun I'm speaking to!

We're...good friends, right? Hopefully? So stop the negative thinking. I'm 100% certain that Akihiko-kun would NEVER say something like that.

So this shouldn't be a problem!

I confidently pulled out my phone...

But then I froze. Wait a minute, isn't this bad too? What if he said something like...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Huh? You don't have my number...?" He frowns.

I shook my head no.