11. Rain, Rain, go away~

It's raining...

And...

AND I'M STILL HERE AT SCHOOL!

There's barely anyone else here! Everyone had long escaped the clutches of this cruel environment, with only a few people staying for halloween event preparation.

But I'm not part of them.

So why am I still here?!?!

Wait, no....I remember.

I recall back to dismissal...

" Gotou-san, I suggest you stay in school until Akihiko-kun is finished with his business." Kita-chan suddenly stops me out of nowhere.

" Huh? But why?" I asked.

She looks as me if I'd grown a third head.

" Because Mayafumi-san might steal him right when you're not looking!" She exclaims.

"....I'm going ho--"

" No, you're staying here."

But I refused to cooperate with that, to which she then eventually chained and locked me to my seat and that's why I'm still at school.

Where did Kita-chan even get those chains from.....no....why did she even HAVE those in her possession...?

I'm learning more about my bandmate every day. And today I learned that I should start being afraid of the extrovert social butterfly that is Kita Ikuyo. If she could chain me without a second thought, then I should choose my actions much more carefully from here on out. Who knows what she might do next if a lowly prey such as myself were to defy her any more than this....

But...

If I'm going to be stuck here...

I might as well....tune into their conversation like she suggested right?

Wait, no, Hitori are you some sort of stalker? That sounded so creepy! And disrespectful of their privacy. God, I'm losing my mind the longer I stay here. The rain is still too heavy for me to take out my umbrella and escape once and fot all, so I have be patient for the time being and wait it out till it starts becoming....kinder.

Maybe write down lyrics to pass the time...

" Thanks for helping out, Akihiko-kun." I suddenly hear Mayafumi-san's voice from outside the classroom.

" Oh, it's no problem. If you need help with anything else, I'm a call away."

" Really? Then do you mind giving me your contact?"

She's handling it so well....like a smooth train operator. I could never be as good as that. That feeling returned to me again, that strange empty feeling in my stomach whenever she talks to him and makes moves like that.

No. I'm not jealous. Absolutely not. That's crazy to even assume that I, Gotou Hitori,  professional loner introvert, were to get JEALOUS of someone that's not even mine. Blasphemous even!

" Sure." He answers. I can already hear the exchanging of numbers.

" Are you going home now?" I hear her ask him.

" Yeah, I'm going home with Gotou-san."

" O-Oh, I see..."

Eh? Did I hear that right?