13. Asachin! ( 1 )

2 chapters in a day ig

Wednesday, October 12th.

A bike parked right outside the gate of Shuka High. The driver, a boy, took off his helmet and squinted at the sign before him.

" Shuka High..." he repeats. A smile slowly started to form on his face.

Just the place he needed to be.

He has long silky jet black hair that reached up to the tips of his shoulders, crimson red eyes that shined like rubies, and a tall and fit build.

Passing students eyed him curiously, but the boy was lost into his own little world as he asked the guard if he could park his bike inside the school for now since apparently he was paying a certain someone a lil visit. After showing his ID, the guard granted him permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So, how did it go?" Kita-chan interrogated me during lunch.

" Well, he ate with my family--"

" That quick!" She gasped before pointing at me accusingly. " And you say you're not together, huh?!"

 " And you say you're not together, huh?!"

She doesn't know when to give up.

" Did you follow through the umbrella thing?" She asked, looking giddy. Why does she look more invested in this than me?!

" A-Ah...yes..." I blushed, remembering how close we were. And how considerate he was when he smoothly switched sides with me.

And...

" I'm glad it rained today....just so I could walk with you like always..."

Those words stayed in my head rent-free. I covered my face and groaned into my palms, is it really normal for someone to feel....so happy like this? After accepting the fact you like someone? What happens if they reject you, won't a person be devastated?

I guess this is why they say love is a double-edged sword....

" Gotou-san, are you okay?" I hear Kita-chan asked.

" Y...Yes, it's just...." I uncovered my face and looked at her, uncaring if im still blushing or not.

" How can I make it rain forever...?" I asked, she looked speechless for a moment before a smile adorned her lips.