24. Costume Hunt! ( 1 )

" Mommy, big Sis is going crazy again..."

" Huh? What for? "

......

" Oh this is bad. Futari-chan, please call your father."

" Daaadddd!!"

" What is it?"

" Follow me!"

......

" Take a look, Honey..."

" Oh....you weren't kidding...it's been a while since I last saw her like this..."

" I know right? Should we call the hospital or start praying?"

" Can we call the hospital? I want to ride in the ambulance with Big Sis!"

" Haha, silly girl. We're not going to call an ambulance just to give you a joy ride."

" Ehhhhh? "

"  Your father is right, Futari-chan. But let's not stray from the real subject at hand, yes?"

" On it, Michiyo. I'll call the usual?"

" Mhm."

" Yay! Mr. Excorcist is going to come to the house again! I can't wait to watch him do funny things to big Sis. The one where she dances all weirdly and begins levitating and stuff! It's awesome!"

*click*

......

After the Gotou family closed the door of the eldest daughter's bedroom. The camera slowly panned horizontally, and slowly revealing the dark, gloomy, mess of a room owned by none other than Bocchi.

A girl's body laid on the floor, seemingly dead, but her limbs were twitching-- and they were all over the place.

" C...Costume..." Bocchi said in rasps before she closed her eyes and died.