28. Halloween! [ 2 ]

A female student held out a tray of muffins towards the group.

" Hey would you like to try these freshly baked zombie muffins with berry jam filling--"

" Well, well. Don't mind if I do." Ryou takes the entire tray and continues walking. 

"...Eh?" The female student was left confused as she watches Ryou walking off while gobbling the muffins.

Nijika's heart almost jumped out of her body-- she quickly runs to the student and puts clasps her hands in pleading position.

" S-She sincerely apologizes!" Nijika quickly apologized on Ryou's behalf.

" Ahaha! It's alright! I hope she enjoys them." The female student didn't seem deterred, rather she looked happy.

Nijika nodded gratefully, the student was an angel for sure.

Suddenly, Kita tugs the blonde's arm.

" Nijika-chan, they're selling spiderweb mini pizza on that stall. Why don't we buy some for the group?" Kita suggested.

" Oh, that sounds good." Nijika nods before doing a shiny thumbs up. " Leave the bill to me! My sister gave me a special allowance just for today!" She puffs proudly.

"Wohoo!" Kita cheered before the both of them happily went to the crowded pizza stall.

" Pizza!" " Pizza!" " Pizza!" The duo chanted.

"...." Meanwhile, it seems the entire group branched off doing something else, while Bocchi and Akihiko were left alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Um...w-would you...like anything, Akihiko-kun?" I turned to him.

" Huh? Oh. Uh. Well, no, not really." He coughs, eyes still not making contact with mine. " How about you? Take a pick, it's my treat." He muttered.