Office Antics - Elaine Markinson

As you're working at your desk, a large pile of paper files is dumped in front of you. You jump, startled, and look up. "Go through these. Once you're done, take them to Elaine." Richard, one of your bosses, demands. He walks off before you can reply. You shake your head as you grab the top file. For fuck sakes.

Richard has always treated you like shit. You've also noticed that he treats other female workers the same. You scan through the files, confused. "What am I actually mean't to be doing?" you think to yourself. You quickly make your way to Richard's office. You poke your head inside. "Excuse me, Mr Rusk, why exactly am I going through the files? Am I mean't to be looking for some-" He rudely cuts you off.

"Fucking hell, Y/n. Look for spelling mistakes, errors when it comes to calculations. You've done this a million times. Now go, do your fucking job." he shouts. You walk back to your desk, making eye contact with one of your workmates. You roll your eyes at him, and he laughs. He comes over to your desk. "Ignore him, Y/n. You do an amazing job, and I hope you know that." he tells you. "Thanks Robbo, I appreciate it." you thank him. He smiles and walks back to his desk.

You spend about an hour and a half going through the files, fixing mistakes and recalculating certain equations. Just as you're finishing up the last file, Richard calls your name. "Oi, Y/n. Get me a coffee, will you. Andrea is on break." he shouts across the office. "Of course, Mr Rusk. I'll get one right away." you reply. He rolls his eyes.

You quickly head to the kitchen to make your fuck-tard of a boss his coffee. Robbo follows you. "That fucker grinds my gears, man." you say, leaning on the counter. "Ugh, me too. I'm this close to quiting, I swear to god." Robbo agrees, holding up his hand. "I would quit, but I need this job. God, I hate it here." you say. Robbo hums in agreement.

You finish making the coffee and you start making your way back with Robbo. "He's the only problem in this joint, too. Everyone else is lovely. Even Elaine is nice when she wants to be. Dickhead Rusk, however, he's a knob all the time." Robbo says. You nod. Robbo's right.

You take Richard his coffee, and place it on his desk. He flicks his hand, signalling for you to leave. You grab the files off your desk and walk over to Evelyn's desk. Evelyn is Elaine's assistant. "Hey Evelyn, is Miss Markinson busy at the moment?" you ask, stopping in front of her desk. "Uh, nope. I'd knock first though." she replies. You smile, thanking her.

You walk up to Elaine's office door and knock. "Come in." you hear. Her voice is unique. It's not soft, but it's not rough either. It's the perfect mix of the two. You walk in, holding up the files. She smiles. "Ah, perfect. Thank you, Y/n." she says. You place them on her desk with a sigh. You run your hands through your hair. "What's wrong?" Elaine asks. "Hey? Oh, nothing." you reply, not wanting to start any shit. She walks over and closes the door, locking it.

"Tell me Y/n. You're bothered. I can see it." she pushes. She closes the blinds, which you think is odd. You ignore it. "It's Richard. He's being a dick." you explain. "He's always a dick. I hate working with that motherfucker." she says. "He hasn't done anything too bad, has he?" she asks. You shake your head. "No, he's just being a demanding asshole." you tell her.

Elaine walks over to you. She gets closer with each step, which causes you to walk back. You are soon right up against her desk. She stops about six inches from you. "Try your best to ignore him Y/n." she says. You nod. She leans in, putting her hands on the desk, either side of you. There is a gap of about three inches between your mouth. She reaches up, one hand reaching your chin. She tilts your head upwards, looking at your lips.

Before she can say anything, you wrap your hands around her neck and pull her in, closing the gab between you two. You kiss her, to which she instantly returns. Her hands grab your waist. Her body presses right up against yours. Your lips part, making room for Elaine's tongue. She slides it in and it touches yours. A slight moan escapes you. She pick you up and places you on her desk. You wrap your legs around her waist.

Her right hand slithers up your body, making its way to your breast. She kneeds your right boob for a bit. She starts kissing along your jaw line. You tilt your head to give her more access to your neck. She starts kissing up and down your neck, the hand the was once kneeding your boob, now holding the other side of your neck. You groan in pleasure.

You feel her undo the top two buttons of your blouse. She pulls the fabric down and starts kissing in the newly discovered area. You throw your head back. You feel her sucking on the area. You moan again. As you're starting to get really vocal, there is a knock on the door. Elaine pulls away, and you do up the buttons. You both fix your clothes, and wipe your mouths. You hop off her desk and sit in a seat.

She opens the door. "Richard, is everything okay?" she asks. You turn to look out the door, making eye contact with him. "I need to talk to you, Elaine." he states. You rise from your seat. "I'll leave you both to it then. Thank you for your help, Miss Markinson." you say with a sly smile. You nod to Richard as you walk past him.

You head straight to the bathroom. You undo the two buttons and pull the fabric down. A hickey is revealed.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

You cover the mark with the clothing and make your way back to your desk.

Oh my fucking god, that woman is insane.

A.N: God, I enjoyed writing this one. Elaine is the loml fr. This gave me butterflies.