Spite - Lady Lesso

"Y/n, you need me. You know you do." Lesso says. You stand up from your chair suddenly, causing it to tip over. The sound echoes off the walls of the empty classroom. "I do not." you reply. She leans back against her desk. "Yes you do. You can't go a day without me." she argues. You roll your eyes and leave the room. "Y/n!" she calls behind you.

"Bitch. I don't fucking need her. She'll see." you think to yourself as you walk to your dorm. The door flies open as you walk through it. Hester, Anadil, and Dot look at you startled. "What's up with you?" Hester asks. You flop onto your bed. "Lady Lesso has fucked me off." you tell them. "Again?" Dot asks. "Again." you reply.

The next morning, you climb out of bed with a groan. "What?" Hester asks. "We have class with Lesso first." you say through gritted teeth. "And?" Anadil asks, rolling to face you. "I can't be fucked with her right now." you tell her. "Ignore her then." Dot says. "Oh trust me, I will."

You don't say a word the entire hour of class. "Class dismissed!" Lesso declares. You grab your books at make your way to the door, avoiding eye contact. "Y/n, can I-" Lesso tries. You block her out and leave with Hester.

For the rest of the day, every time you bump into her you pretend you're mid conversation with someone. Oddly enough, she doesn't grab you by your arm and yank you away.

You continue with your pettiness for the next few days. Friday rolls around and you're still ignoring her. During her class, she calls on you. You act as though you're taking notes. "Y/n! Answer the question!" she yells. You look up at her. "I don't know the answer. Ask someone else." you snap. She tilts her head. "What do you mean 'you don't know the answer'? she asks.

"I mean, I don't know the answer. Do I need to explain to you what that means?" you say, almost shouting. "That's it. You're staying in after class." she orders. "Can't. I have to-" you start, attempting to spin a lie. "I don't care what you have to do. I'm your Dean and I'm telling you to stay back!" she shouts. You roll your eyes with a scoff. "Fine Lady Lesso. What ever you say.

You glare at Hester who shrugs her shoulders. You cross your legs and lean back into your chair, not paying attention.

"Class dismissed. Get out." Lesso orders. Everyone scurries out. You stay seated. She walks over to you, lifting your chin with her staff. You roughly push it away. "Get that out of my face." you say. "What is your problem?" she asks. "I have no idea what you're talking about." you reply. She leans forward on your desk. "Don't you lie to me, Y/n." she warns.

You look at her directly. You stand up from your desk and slam your hands on it in front of you. She takes a step back. "You want to know what my problem is? You. You're my problem." you yell. "What did I do?" she asks, hand on her chest.

"You need me. You can't go a day without me." you say, impersonating her. "I told you I don't need you. You don't like that I proved you wrong. If anyone needs anyone, it's you needing me." you say sternly. She shakes her head. You scoff. "Deny it all you like. If you didn't need me, we wouldn't be having this exact conversation." you tell her. She doesn't reply.

"Exactly. I've proven you wrong. Choke on it for all I care." you say, walking towards the door. "So you did this all out of spite?" she asks. You turn back to her. "Not just that. I just couldn't handle your shit anymore. I also did this for me." you reply, leaving her speechless.

You break eye contact then leave the room.

A.N: Once again have proven that I have no life. I need to pack to go away lmao