Sunset Views - Queen Ravenna

"Ravenna, my dearest Queen, are you ready? We wouldn't want to miss the sunset." you say, poking your head around the doorframe. "One moment, my darling. I'll be right there." she replies, out of your sight. You lean on the wall. Moments later, Ravenna pops around and stands in front of you. She pecks your lips. "Alright, my darling wife. Let's get going." You smile and link your arm with hers.

You pick the basket up off the ground and make your way out of the cold, stone castle, your wife on your arm. She leads you up a rocky hill behind the castle. Breathless, you reach the top. You grab the blanket from the basket and lay it on the dry grass. Ravenna and yourself sit. She rests her head on your shoulder. She sighs. "The view's beautiful from up here." she exclaims. You nod. "Yeah, it's amazing." you reply. You kiss the top of her head.

You open the basket and pull out a small platter of cheese and berries. Your wife gasps. "You brought food." she says, happily. You grab a bottle and pull it from the basket. "I brought Wine too." you smile. You hand her a glass and she looks at you with a wide smile. You kiss her smiling lips. "Would you like a glass of wine, my Queen?" you ask, opening the bottle. "I would love a glass, thank you, my love." she replies.

You pour wine into both her glass and your own. Ravenna bites into a grape, then sips her wine. "I love how you're eating grapes and drinking grapes." you say. She laughs. Her laugh is so sweet. It makes your heart melt. She places a Raspberry into your mouth. She kisses your mouth as you bite it. You sip your wine. Ravenna focuses on the sunset, but all you can look at is her. You sit there, admiring your wifes beauty. She turns back to you.

"Y/n, you're going to miss it." she says. I smile. "I don't care. I have you to look at. You're a million times more beautiful than a sunset." you reply. She blushes. "Come on, you can look at me later." she says. You raise your eyebrows. She shakes her head with a laugh. "You're such a moron." she says. You pout. She rests her head on your shoulder again. You rest your head on hers, looking out at the horizon.

You and your darling wife spend the next thirty or so minutes talking and watching the sun set. Once the sun is out of view you stand, pulling Ravenna up with you. She helps pack everything into the basket, then grabs your hand. She intertwines her fingers in yours. You caress her index finger with your thumb. You descend the hill, making your way back to the castle.

The pair of you walk hand in hand to your bedroom. You change into a sleeping gown, as does Ravenna. You both climb in. Ravenna cuddles into you, resting her head and hand on your chest. You wrap one hand around her. You hold her hand with the other. She smiles. "Good night, my dear. I love you." she says, closing her eyes. "Good night, my love. I love you." you reply before closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep with her.