Black Rose - Lady Lesso

A.N: Before I started this, I was helping my siblings move a weighted umbrella thing and I dropped it on my toe :/ it fking hurts

"And that, young Nevers, is why Evil hasn't won in over two hundred years. Boring, I know." you say, ending the lesson. The bell signals for everyone to leave. As they leave, to your surprise, someone walks in. The sneak up behind you, wrapping their arms around your waist. They rest their chin on your shoulder and kiss your neck. "Hello, my love." they greet. "Hello, Leonora." you smile.

She pulls back and you turn to face her. You rest your forearms on her shoulder and intertwine your fingers behind her head. She rests her hands on your waist. You kiss her slowly. "How's your day going." you ask. She sighs. "Eh, alright. It would be much better if I were with you." she starts. she pulls you closer and leans into your ear. "In bed." she whispers. You drop your head with a low groan. "Stop, you know how that makes me feel." you say. She laughs.

She pecks your cheek then pulls away, letting go of your waist. You turn back to your desk. Leonora leans against it. "What're you doing for the rest of the day?" she asks, crossing her arms. "Oh, you know, work. Organising things for tomorrows class. I might even go talk to Dovey." you tease. Leonora glares at you. You laugh, stepping in between her legs. You wrap your arms around her neck again. She pulls you in so you're flush against her. "I'm kidding, honey. I'm doing nothing for the rest of the day." you tell her.

"Okay." she says, attempting to sound cold. You snort. "What?" you ask. She shakes her head. "Leonora, tell me." you demand. "You've pissed me off." she says, lying. You laugh, resting your head on her chest. "Have I now?" you ask. She nods. "Uh huh." you laugh. "I wanted to do something with you, but I don't want to anymore." she says. You raise your eyebrows.

"Yeah? What was that?" you ask. She shakes her head. "Nothing. You don't get to know anymore." she says. You fake pout. "Please, Leonora." you whine. She groans, then leans into your ear. "I wanted to have fun." she answers. "Yeah? What kind of fun?" you question. "You'll never know." she whispers. You pull away from her. "Fine. I didn't want to do anything anyways." you tell her.

She stands up. "Fine." she goes to walk away, then stops. "You smell amazing by the way. Is that a new perfume?" she asks. "You'll never know." you answer. She scoff, leaving the room. You laugh to yourself.

Yes, it is a new perfume. It smells phenomenal too. You sit at your desk, thinking to yourself. An idea sparks in your mind. You magically create a Black Rose. You spell the Rose so it permanently smells of your perfume. You pull out a small piece or card and write on it.

"Yes, my darling. It is a new perfume."

You quickly transform into a Raven then fly the Rose and letter to your girlfriends office. You drop them on her desk, the perch on the windowsill, waiting for her to return. When she does, she sits at her desk and grabs the note. She smells the Rose with a smile. You chirp. Her eyes dart to you. You chirp again. "You teasing asshole." Leonora laughs. You chirp once more, then fly out of the room.

A.N: I was desperate for another Lesso one, so here