Genuis - Elaine Markinson

"Miss Y/l/n, can you come here for a sec?" you hear from your desk. You look up. Elaine is standing in her doorway with a smile. You stand. "Of course Miss Markinson. What's up?"

You walk into her office and she shuts the door behind you. "I've gone mind blank and I need you to read through what I've written to make sure it makes sense." she explains. You nod. "May I?" you ask, gesturing to her office chair. "Of course, go ahead."

You take a seat. "Is this what I'm reading?" you ask, confirming what's in front of you. Elaine nods. "Okay, sweet."

You read through the document, fixing any errors as you go along. Elaine makes her way behind you and rests her arm on the back of the chair. You catch a glimpse of her in the reflection of the screen. You smile. You assume she saw your smile in the reflection of the screen as she's smiling too.

"Okay, this is good. The only thing that could be fixed is this sentence." you start, pointing to what you're talking about. "It's fine and doesn't need to be fixed, but it is quite wordy." you explain. She nods. "Shall I change it?" you ask, looking back at her. Her gaze connects with yours. She hesitates. "Miss Markinson? Should I change it?" you ask again. "Yes, sorry. Yes please." she says, looking away.

You feel her hand graze along your lower neck. Blush attacks your cheeks. You quickly reword the sentence then lean back into the chair. "Done." you say. Elaine leans forward, on hand holding the back of the chair, the other holding her up on the desk in front of you both. The close proximity causes you to breathe in her perfume.

Holy fuck, it smells amazing.

She looks at you, still in the same position. "That's awesome, thank you Miss Y/l/n." she praises. You smile, cheeks reddening. "You're very welcome. I'm happy to help whenever you need." you say. She turns herself around and leans against the desk facing away from the door. "I appreciate it." she says.

You've never heard her say those words to anyone, ever. It wouldn't surprise you if that was the first time she's ever said it. You nod with a smile. "Is that everything you needed help with, Miss Markinson?" you ask, swivelling the chair to face her more directly. She leans closer to you, resting both hands on the arm rests of the chair. Your hands slither around her neck. "My girlfriend is such a genius." she says, leaning into your ear. You groan.

She kisses your cheek then pulls back. "My girlfriend also seems to have a praise kink." she whispers, smirking. You look away, trying to hide your grin. She grabs your chin gently, making you look at her. "No, don't look away. Don't hide your pretty smile." she says. You cross your legs and squeeze them together slightly. Elaine notices and laughs.

"Turned on, Miss Y/l/n?" she asks, resting a hand on your thigh. Her other hand stays holding your chin. You shake your head. "You're such a liar." she says. She starts rubbing up your thigh until she reaches the bunched end of your skirt. "I, unfortunately, have a meeting to attend in a few minutes. You should come to mine later, Miss Y/l/n. I'm sure we'd have a fantastic time." she says teasingly.

She pulls away from you, giving you room to stand. You lean into her, kissing her on the lips. "I'd love to, Miss Markinson. I'll see you later."

A.N: I took a bit of a break today as I've been feeling off the past few days. Anyways, love Miss Markinson. She's my wife. Forever and for always.