Home - Charlize Theron

You load your suitcase into the trunk of your car, a wide smile plastered on your face. You turn around to face your family. "Goodbye darl." your mum says, hugging you tightly. Your little brother runs to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Bye bye sissy." he says. You crouch down and hug him. "Bye bye Mister Man." you say. Your sister walks up behind your brother, smiling. "Bye Y/n." she says. You hug her over your brother.

Just as you open the driverside door, your dad races out from inside the house. "Here, water." he tells you, handing you a bottle. You place it in the cup holder. "Thanks dad." you say, hugging him. "Of course, Munch." he says. You climb into the car and start the engine. "Safe travels. Call when you get home." he says. Your brother pokes his head through the window. "Say hi to Charlize for me." he says, smiling wide. You laugh. "Of course. I'll call you later." You say to your family.

With that, you reverse out of the driveway, waving your goodbyes. You turn up the radio. The drive from your parents house to your home is a solid four hours. Ideally, you should get home at around 3pm as it's just gone 11am now. As you drive out of the city, you turn the radio down. "Hey Siri, call Charlize." you say. Shortly after, your phone starts rining. You put it on speakerphone.

"Hey darling, how are you going?" Charlize asks from the end of the line. You smile brightly. "Hey my love. I'm on my way home. I've just left the city." you tell her. "I thought you weren't due home for another day or two?" she asks, slightly confused. "I miss you and have nothing else to do so I decided to come home. Plus, everyone goes back to work and school tomorrow so I'll be all alone." you explain. You can just about sense her smile.

"Alright my darling. I'm glad you're coming home." she says. You sigh. "Me too. I'll call you in about an hour and a half when I stop for lunch." you tell her. "Okay, darling. Talk soon."

As you pull into a small town just over an hour later, you look at the time. 12:16. You pull off the road and go into a small cafe for lunch. After you finish eating, you pay then take a seat on a bench outside. You call Charlize. She doesn't answer. You hop back into the car and continue driving home. An hour later, as you're singing to the radio, you're phone rings. You answer it, putting it on speakerphone.

"Hey honey." you say, turning the music down. "Hey my love, sorry I was gardening and didn't hear my phone. How long until you get home?" she asks. "It's okay, honey. I'll be home in about an hour and a half." you tell her. "Okay, I can't wait to see you." she replies. You smile. "I can't wait either. How was gardening?" you ask. "Eh, it was really warm. I'm burnt." she tells you. You laugh. "Do we have no sunscreen?" you joke. She scoffs. "Don't laugh, it's not funny. How was your week with your family?" she asks. "It was really good. I wish you came." you reply. "It had been over a year since you last saw your family. It wouldn't be fair if I tagged along." she explains.

After another ten minutes of talking, her voice starts cutting out. "I'm losing signal. I'll see you soon, my love." you say. "Okay, bye darling" you hear before the line cuts. An hour and a half later, you pull into your street. By now it's around 3:30pm. You pull into the driveway. Charlize opens the front door with a smile. You climb out of the car. She jogs over and hugs you. You wrap your arms around her tightly, then pull back for a kiss. "Hey lovely." you whisper against her lips. "Hey."

You both pull back then you grab your suitcase from the trunk. Once you're both inside, you sit on the couch, Charlize sitting next to you. "I'm coming next time." she states. You nod with a smile. "You definitly are." you reply. "Oh, little man says hi." you tell her. She laughs.

A.N: This is the last part to this lot of Oneshots and Stories. I'm gonna make another one soon. I'm also starting a Queen Ravenna story. Hope you all had an amazing holidays. I missed you all lmao