Christmas Cheer - Charlize Theron

"Mum, Y/n, wake up!" Jackon and August shout, jumping on the bed. Charlize groans. You pry your eyes open, looking at your phone. 6:48am. You climb out of bed. "Merry Christmas girls!" you say excitedly. Both girls hug you tightly. You hug them back with a smile. "Come on, let's get Mum out of bed." you encourage. Jackson and you rip the sheets off your wife and August jumps on her.

"Oooh." Charlize groans. You laugh. "Mum, get out of bed!" August whines. "Yes, Mum, come onnnn!" Jackson says. Charlize rolls over, facing you, her eyes still shut. You crouch down in front of her and blow on her face. She opens her eyes. "Come on, my love. Get up, pleaseeee." you beg. "Fine." she says. She climbs out of bed and you all make your way down stairs.

"Santa's been!" August exclaims. You gasp. "Oh my, he has!" Charlize laughs. Both girls grab your hands and tug you down near the tree. You sit with them. "Can we open presents, Mum?" Jackson asks. "Of course, my darling girls. Look for the ones with your names on them." Charlize tells them. They smile happily and rummage through the gifts. As they are, Charlize takes photos.

The girls rip into their gifts, gasping in surprise at each one. "Y/n, there's one under here for you too!" Jackson says, handing you a small box. You glance at your wife who is hiding a smile. "Is there?" you say, opening the wrapping paper. You pull out a perfume box with a wide smile. "It's my favourite perfume. Thanks Santa!" you say happily.

Charlize takes more photos as the girls open the rest of their gifts. You grab a bag to put the rubbish in. You stand behind your wife, you arm on her shoulder. She looks up at you and you kiss her. "Thank you." you mutter against her lips. "You're welcome." she whispers back. You help the girls start up a few of their new toys. Charlize smiles widely the whole time.

After a while, everyone heads to the kitchen. "Who wants Pancakes?!" you ask excitedly. "Me!" both girls reply. Charlize walks up behind you and wraps her arms around your waist. "I want some too, my love." she whispers in your ear. You turn and kiss her cheek. "Of course, my beautiful wife." you reply. You quickly make the Pancakes and place them on the table, along with some whipped cream, berries, and syrup. "Enjoy my lovelys." you say.

After breakfast, you clean up. The girls head upstairs to get dressed into warm clothes. "Y/n, Mum, come play in the snow!" Jackson says. You laugh. "Hold on, my darling. I'll get into something warm. You say, heading upstairs.

You walk outside to meet the girls. Charlize is sat on the step, wrapped in a blanket. You kiss her head. As you stand there with her, a snowball hits your back. You gasp. Charlize laughs wildly. Jackson and August giggle. "Oh, it's on!" you say, rushing over to them.

The rest of the day passes by pretty fast. After dinner, you all curl up on the couch to watch a Christmas movie. "What should we watch, my darlings?" you ask, opening Netflix. "Arthur Christmas!" August says. Jackson nods. You put on the film and Charlize rests her head on your shoulder. The girls quickly fall asleep. You carry Jackson upstairs as Charlize carries August.

Once the girls are sleeping peacefully in bed, you and Charlize walk back down and snuggle together on the couch. "Thank you for helping make today so amazing." she says. You look at her, then kiss her. She smiles into the kiss. "Anything for my beautiful family." you reply. "I love you." Charlize whispers. "I love you too." You reply.

A.N: I have a very busy week ahead of me so I'm not sure if I'll get anything out before this upcoming Friday. I head away on the Friday and I have no idea when I'll be back. It'll probably be around New Years. If that's the case, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. I love you all <3