Live T.V - Charlize Theron

You're sitting alone on the couch, noise from the T.V in the background. It's fairly quiet and you're not paying attention to what's on. You scroll through Instagram until you hear something that draws your attention to the T.V.

"And now, here he is. Jimmy Fallon!" your eyes dart to the T.V. You smile. The sound of claps fill your ears. "Thank you everybody! Tonight, we have a very special guest." He says, taking a seat. "She's atomic, she's blonde, and she's a legend. Please welcome, Charlize Theron!" A huge smile plagues your face. You pull your blanket up to your waist and shimmy back into the couch.

Charlize walks out waving, a wide smile on her face. You giggle. Jimmy leans over his desk for a high-five, to which Charlize returns. She sits down and the crowd settles. "Charlize Theron, it's lovely to have you with us tonight." he says. "Thank you, Jimmy. It's lovely to be here." she says in return. "How have you been?" he asks, resting his arms on the desk. "I have been fantastic." she replies. He nods. "Amazing. Let's get on with it, shall we?" he suggests. Charlize nods.

"Alrighty. First off, I've got what looks like a fish bowl, which it's not, full of questions from fans. How do you feel about answering some?" he asks. She claps her hands together. "Hell yeah, lets go." she says enthusiastically. Jimmy grabs the bowl and places it on his desk. "Do you want to pull them out, or shall I?" he asks. "You pull, I answer." Charlize tells him.

He pulls the first question, reading it aloud. "Charlize, your new film 'Atomic Blonde' came out last week. Have any of your friends or family seen it? If so, what did they think?" Charlize leans on the arm or the chair. "Yes, it did. I actually got a call from my Mum last night saying she watched it and loved it. I won't go into what she said as it contains spoilers, but she loves Lorraine and how badass she is." she answers. Jimmy nods. "I watched it the night it came out. I agree with her one hundred percent." Jimmy says.

He pulls another question from the bowl. "Question Number two. You've been dating actress Y/n Y/l/n for about a year now. How is she?" Charlize smiles with a sigh. "Ah, Y/n, my beautiful girlfriend. She's doing amazing. She's currently sitting at home, hopefully watching this on the T.V, and yes. We've been together for a little over a year. We celebrated our one year anniversery about two weeks ago." she answers. You smile, your cheeks bright red.

"She is beautiful indeed." Jimmy agrees. "And she's all mine." Charlize cuts in. Jimmy laughs. "Is there anything you'd like to say to Y/n incase she is following along?" he asks. Charlize turns to the camera. "Y/n, my darling. I love you so much, and I know you know that. I wish you were here watching in person, but knowing you're happy and safe at home is just as good, if not better. I'll see you later on tonight." she says, blowing a kiss. You blush, tears welling in your eyes. The crowd erupts into 'aw's and claps.

Once the show's over, you flick the T.V off and climb into bed. It's late and you're tired. Just as you're about to fall asleep, you hear keys rattle in the lock. You smile. Noticing you're not on the couch, Charlize walks in quietly. She pokes her head around the bedroom door. "Hey, my darling." you whisper. "You're still awake." she says, walking over. "Just." she lays beside you. She kisses your forehead. "I'm gonna have a quick shower then I'll join you." she says, sitting up. You nod into the pillow and fall asleep.

A.N: Giggling frfr