Golden Crown - Queen Ravenna

You wake up in an empty bed. You sigh. Ravenna must have already left. Although you aren't surprised, you're slightly disappointed. Waking up with Ravenna curled into you has become such a rare occasion. You wish for it, crave it even.

You clamber out of bed and get changed into a stunning Burgundy dress. As you're tying it up at the back, you feel familiar cold hands stop you. "May I?" the person asks. You turn your head. "Where did you run off to, my love?" you ask with a nod. You let go of the strings and Ravenna takes over. "Our men have just started their journeys to neighbouring villages. I was wishing them farewell." she explains, tightening the strings.

You straighten your posture. "That's not too tight, is it my dear?" she asks as she's about to tie the knot. "No, my love. It's perfect." you reply. "Thank you." she wraps her arms around your waist and rests her chin on your shoulder. You both gaze out the window. "It's really starting to warm up, isn't it my dear." you state. You feel Ravenna's lips connect with the skin on your neck. She mumbles in response. You squirm with a giggle.

"Ravenna, Ravenna it tickles." you laugh, trying to turn around. Once you actually manage to shift your body to face her, you lean back, breaking the contact between her lips and your neck. "Please, my love. I only wish to show you love and affection." she whines, pouting. You cup her face. "I know, my darling, but doing it by tickling me isn't the way." you say with a chuckle. She smirks. "Isn't it?" she says, tickling your waist and stomach. "Ravenna, please." you manage. She stops and pulls you in by your waist.

"I hate it when you do that." you say, trying to hide your smile. She nods slowly. "Yeah right." she responds. You wrap your arms around the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. You pull back after a few seconds, and rest your forehead on hers. "I love you more than anything." you whisper. "I love you more than you love me." she competes. You crash your lips against hers once again.

Ravenna walks forward a step or two, causing you to walk backwards. You end up sat on the windowsill. Ravenna's lips make their way down your jaw, to your neck, then finally to your collarbone. You gasp as she starts sucking and leaving marks. "Ravenna." you moan quietly. You feel her smile on your skin. She kisses her way back up your neck to your ear. "Yes, my love?" she whispers, seductively. She kisses below your ear then gently bites your earlobe. "Stop being such a tease." you reply, breathing heavily.

She cups your right boob with her hand. "Me? Tease? Never." she argues playfully. "Right, never." you respond with a laugh. Another couple minutes pass. Ravenna's lips are back on yours. Marks have been left all down your neck and upper chest. You pull back breathlessly. "Right, my darling. I'm out of breathe. Let's get going." you suggest. Ravenna folds her head forward, laying it on your chest. You kiss the top of it. She pulls her head back up. "Fine." she says with a groan.

She takes a few steps back, giving you space to move. You walk in front of the mirror to do your hair. As you're finishing it, the sun reflecting off Ravenna's crown catches your eye. "It truly is a beautiful crown, my dear." you say, breaking the silence. "I know." Ravenna replies with a smile. You turn back to her. "May I?" you ask, signalling to the crown stand. "Of course, my love. You know you don't have to ask." she replies. You pick it up, studying it. You look up at Ravenna.

"Come here, my love. I want to put it on for you." you say. Ravenna stands and walks over, stopping in front of the mirror. You gently place the crown on her head. "My beautiful Queen with her beautiful, Golden crown."

A.N: I love Ravenna sm oh my lordddddd