Chapter one

It was a quiet night, cyno was walking around sumeru city when he ran into collie, it was almost 11:00 pm so cyno decided to walk her back home because she stayed longer then she should've in the city, and she needed to get back to tighnari. Collie didn't want him to walk her back, but cyno was being constant with walking her back by saying "It's dark you could get hurt" or "you may get lost" but the real reason was he wanted to see tighnari.

"Please general, I'm fine I can protect my self if I get into trouble." collie said walking out of the city with cyno beside her. "Collie you could never know what could happen, and you have your hands full." Said cyno, pointing at a small bag the she was holding, "I'm holding one thing, cyno." Collie said with an annoyed face, holding up the bag. "think of something, cyno. I could just tell her that I want to see tighnari." cyno thought "hey collie," cyno said blushing a little, collie nodded in approval to keep going "well... you see..." Cyno started, taking pauses in between words. "COME ON SPIT IT OUT!" collie said smiling trying to guessing what he's going to say, because it's not every day you see the General Mahamatra blushing "I was..told... to give tighnari a note." That wasn't a lie though, the akademiya has been bothering tighnari with letters for the pass a few weeks now. "Oh, you could just given me the letter and I could give him it."

"Uhh, hmm, you can keep secrets right and not tell tighnari, right collie?" Asked cyno looking at collie. "Well yeah, I have SO many secrets that I keep from master, my secrets, others secrets, his secrets, so tell me." Said collie getting more excited. "I wanted... to see.. nari." said cyno getting more quiet at every word said. "All this commotion about me 'getting hurt' to just see master. You do know that you can come by anytime right, and did you just call master, 'nari'." Said the girl looking confused.

Cyno stayed silent and started blushing even more realizing what he called tighnari in front of the girl, "no, no I said tighnari, now what did you have to get to come to the city for?" Cyno said trying to change the conversation. "master accidentally cut himself wit-" collie got cut off by cyno."HE DID WHAT, we need to get to him fast." Said an over reacting cyno. After the accident with tighnari getting struck by lightning, cyno has been more protective. "General, please calm your self, now let me finish what I was going to say. He accidentally cut himself with an arrow while moving stuff, and the cut is not that bad. We ran out of bandages so I came and got some." Collie explained. Cyno walked in a circle worried, "Are you sure, where's the cut at, can he walk,talk,MOVE" said again by an over reacting cyno.

"I'm done with your shit, general. Go on ahead I need to do something first." Said an annoyed collie reaching cyno a bag of bandages and walking back into the city?

"Well that was rude" Cyno thought