Chapter 14

Happy new year, even tho it's the 18 the I started writing this, it now 22 that i finished it.
I was also thinking about making this chapter before I watched alhaitham's trailer, now I'm definitely writing this.

Cyno was run for his life, where? To get back home to see tighnari, of course. When he cut his shoulder on a tree branch and almost fell face first into mud is when he realized that there is no reason to rush so much, it's just he's been out since 6AM and it's now 8PM.

And tighnari, well he is being taught how to play TCG. It took a few games and the mental strength for Collei to not yell at him, but he eventually won a game. "Now master- I DIDNT EVEN FINISH MY SENTENCE, AND YOU TOOK ME OUT!" Collei had two cards left, a noelle with 2 health and a shield, and diluc with 1 hp, but tighnari took them both down with keqing burst. "Maybe you underestimated me."   Tighnari said with that cocky attitude of his, Collei screamed to her self.

"Home!" Cyno yelled while opening the door seeing a spooked tighnari and Collei. "I will tell you about my day, just give me a second." He walked past the two and went to the bathroom. "He didn't even close the door." Tighnari said getting up to close it, "At least he stopped slamming it." Collei rolled her eyes at him "Yeah, but you still do." She sighed, the fox gave an overly shocked look "How dare you!" He said slamming it and crossing his arms.

Cyno got out of the bathroom and walked back to the living room. "What about me slamming things?" He asked leaning against the wall, "Nothing important." Tighnari walked over and gave the other a kiss on the cheek. Cyno started grinning "But you are important." Tighnari just sighed and shook his head, "I new that was coming- wait no!" Collei was kinda confused but knew it was a sex joke.

"Playing TCG are we?" Cyno asked putting his arms around tighnari's shoulder's, Collei nodded "I'm teaching him, but I think he got the hang of it." Cyno started to hum, he let go of tighnari and walked over to Collei, sitting down beside her, "Let's play, nari!" He said resting his hand on the table. Tighnari sat down in the chair in front of cyno and stared at the cards, "I have only won once, and that was when you walk in."

Out of 5 games, it was Tighnari with 3 wins and cyno with 2. "One more, to make it tied!" Cyno stood up smacking the table, tighnari laughed "Didn't you say that on the 4th round?" He put his head in his hand the smiled slightly. Cyno sat back down, "Please one more!" He begged, and tighnari gave in.

After everything was seat up and they started playing, cyno started talking about his day. "So this old lady attacked you with a broom? I end my round, by the way." Tighnari took a drink of water that Collei got all three of them, "I just walked past her shop, and boom, or you could say broom." Cyno laughed getting a unamused look from the others, "I end my turn too. Anyways, me and nari are going out tomorrow with two others." Both of the boys grab two cards and continued talking. "So what are you doing?" Collei asked while drawing, "I would also like to know?" Tighnari asked rolling the dice. "Oo unlucky dice. But I ran into alhaitham and kaveh, and were going somewhere." Cyno grabbed his cup of water and sipped on it. "So like a double date. And don't make fun of my dice rolling skills, you just got anything but electro." Tighnari pointed to they dice.

Collei realized the boys were being way to quiet, she looked over to them and the game was about over, "And it comes down to the wire!" She jumped up and clapped. Before tighnari could use keqing burst, Cyno used his own card burst, "Oh fuck you, and your card." Tighnari crossed his arms, Cyno laughed and got closer to tighnari's face, "Your just jealous that I have a card and you don't." He booped the fox's nose and sat back down. "Hmph. Collei don't fail me now!"

"It seems like I'm better than the great cyno." Tighnari said, putting his hands behind his head after he won. "I gave it to you." Cyno pouted, getting up, he walked behind tighnari and wrapped his arms around him. "Cyno, honey. Take a shower, you smell and you have been out all day in the desert." Tighnari patted cyno's arms, sighed and shook his head, "What's the point in taking one right now if I'm just going to get sweaty again." He moved for tighnari could see his face. "Huh?... Ohhhh, no, not tonight." Tighnari stood and got out of cyno's arms, "Now go take a shower, I will get your clothes." He pushed Cyno toward the bathroom.