Chapter four

It is currently 3am in the morning, tighnari is currently asleep in his room, cyno is wide awake, thinking about what the other did  almost 2 hours ago. Trying to get his mind off of the kiss, he's cleaning things up for tighnari doesn't have to in the morning, "Maybe it was just from that champagne, he did drink most of the bottle." Cyno thought to himself. "I will ask him in the morning, if he remembers." This time he said it out loud and he wasn't alone, tighnari was walking out of his room to the kitchen , "ask me if I remember what?" Asked tighnari, cyno jumped realizing he said it out loud, "nari, what are you doing awake!" Cyno said blushing see tighnari in just sweat pants, "getting me some water, and you were being loud, but what did you want to ask me." Said the fox leaning on the door way. "Get some water and I will tell you." Cyno said thinking if he really wanted to say it.

After getting some water and sitting down at the table, cyno is in front of tighnari about to ask him if he remembered kissing him. But before cyno could say any thing the fox interpreted "cyno to answer your question you asked earlier, yes, I am." Tighnari looked at his glass of water. "What did I ask again?" Cyno tilted his head in confusion, "well you asked me if I was gay, I needed time to answer you. But yes I am, what did you want to ask me?" The fox answered moving on from what he just said, looking back up to his glass. "Before I get to that question I just wanted to say, me too. Very much gay fo- too." Cyno exe stopped working, but came back at the end before outing himself. "So you don't like that girl from the akademiya" tighnari said with a sigh of relief. "I don't even know what girl you're talking about,"Cyno giggled looking at tighnari's ears, "but on to the question. Do you remember kissing me on the cheek?" Cyno said with out hesitations that scared tighnari "huh.. umm...yeah. I get if you're mad at me." Tighnari looked away blushing and feeling weird, but in a good way. Cyno just stared at the fox while also turning red.

Few seconds past, tighnari turned back to look at the other's shocked and blushing cyno looked back, both sets of eyes looking at each other . Some switch in both of them turned on, they both got closer to each other and their lips connected for a second or two."I'm so sorry!" Tighnari said realizing what just occurred, "no don't be, I liked it" cyno said with a soft smile. But something in tighnari told him to kiss cyno again, but he didn't just do that, he walked over to cyno and climbed in his lap, before he could go in for another kiss, cyno pulled him into another kiss that lasted longer. "Cy-cyno, can we take to to my room?" Say tighnari in between breaths of the kiss. "Someone horny,but yeah."Cyno picked up the very much red and horny tighnari and and walked to the bedroom.

Cyno placed tighnari one the bed and taking a second to realize what the hell he's actually doing. "I hope you know, I have no idea what I'm doing." Said cyno climbing on top of tighnari. "Just do what you think feels right-aH." As Tighnari was speaking, cyno bit his neck to make him be quiet.

Cyno was attacking Tighnari with his mouth, kissing, biting, and sucking. Eventually tighnari slipped his hands under the hoodie cyno was wearing taking it off when he wasn't being attacked by the other's lips. "c-cyno," tighnari whimpered, catching cyno's attention. "Yeah, nari?" Cyno said in a tone that shook tighnari. "Could we..uhm." Tighnari said looking down, tugging at his pants. Cyno nodded and started to slide off both his and tighnari's pants off leaving both boys in their boxers.

(AN: closer by nine inch nails came on while writing)

Cyno slipped off tighnari's boxers, just leaving his self in his own boxers. "Where are you going." Tighnari said watching cyno get up and walking to his desk, "getting something out of this drawer." Said cyno bending over in a way that showed off his ass, and open tighnari's left 3rd desk drawer, and grabbing a bottle of lube.

Cyno walked back to tighnari and took off his boxers and climbed back on top of tighnari. cyno looked into the other's eyes with lust as he opened the bottle of lube, and putting some on his fingers. "Now from the books I accidentally read I just do this." Cyno thought while spreading tighnari's legs, and putting one of his fingers in tighnari. "Ahhg," tighnari moaned when cyno put one finger in. Cyno, moving his finger in and out, he put a second finger in and got another moan out of tighnari, and continued pulling in and out until he was ready.

Cyno pulled his fingers out, and put his hand on tighnari's thigh, "Ok I'm gonna put the real thing in now" said cyno trying to line him self up. Tighnari nodded in approval trying to hold back the moans when cyno entered him. "Tell me when I can move." Cyno said holding the others hips, "you can." Said tighnari. Cyno started thrusting in and out, hearing tighnari's moans were something that he only dreamed about put now it actually real. "Ah...aHg..faster..plEase!" moaned tighnari. Cyno, a bit worried about hurting the other went faster, he leaned down and started kissing tighnari's face, "Cy-cyno.. if-AgH you're worried about hurting me, d-don't bE-AHHG!" while trying to tell the other to not worry, cyno hit tighnari prostate, "Th-theRE!" Tighnari yelled out while cyno hitting it again "HAah". After a few more thrust, tighnari came, not long after that so did cyno. He pulled out and fell on his back next to tighnari.

After a few minutes of a comfortable silence between them, cyno got up "I will go get a towel" he said grabbing his clothes and walking to the bathroom, tighnari nodded. Cyno took a quick shower, put back on his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror "I just... tighnari and I... just had sex." Cyno thought to himself and then remembered what he originally went to the bathroom for, a towel. He got the towel and walked back to tighnari room, when cyno got back he saw a sleeping tighnari.

After he cleaned up the best he could without waking up the other, cyno crawled back beside tighnari and also few asleep.