Chapter 11

AN: marry Christmas. I fixed my sleep schedule and im writing something else, I also got a cold but it's about gone. Anyways I'm listening to Rasputin.

Tighnari,Cyno, and Collei went back home after spending a few days in mondstadt, to get some gifts from sumeru for their friends and because the boys didn't want to get to backed up in work.

Cyno was laying on his stomach on the couch reading a book about plants. Tighnari was watering some plants while cleaning up. "Hey nari~,am I a hot bottom?" "Huh?!" Tighnari placed down a glass of water and turned around to look at cyno "where the fuck did that come from?" Tempted to say something else the fox just said that. "Well am I? I'm just want to know." Cyno asked, putting down his book and raising up, "Cyno, you're always hot." Tighnari said walking over and sitting down beside cyno, "If this is your way saying that you like being a bottom then just say so." Said Tighnari teasing cyno "NO!... l do like when you boss me around." The fox was too stunned to speak.

Tighnari walked over to cyno and put his arms around his waist, "Now what do you mean by that? Like in a 'i get turned the fuck on' kinda way, or a 'I find it cute that you would actually boss me around' kinda way?" "Both. I also think I may have a degrading kink." Cyno turned and winked. "No, you have 'every time I look at you I get turned on' kink." And tighnari walked away.

"Now how about dinner?" Tighnari started opening cabinets to make food. "I would like to eat, you, that is." Cyno didn't give tighnari a second to think and pinned him against the wall. "At least close the curtains." Tighnari pointed over to the open curtains, "fuck the curtains." Was the last thing cyno said before putting his lips on tighnari's.

Tighnari tried to take control but cyno wouldn't let that happen, "if you feel like it I will let you have a turn next." Cyno went on to bit the fox's neck, getting a moan out. Tighnari still trying to take control, put his hands under cyno's shirt and started running his hands up and down.

Cyno was about to give in but then he moved his knee against tighnari's crotch getting another moan out of him. Tighnari legs started to get weak "floor please." He whimpered out. "I haven't even done anything major yet, but sure." Cyno moved his knee and let tighnari slide down the wall.

Tighnari was now laying in the floor taking off his shirt, cyno did the same and pinned down tighnari hands, getting closer to his face, "Im keeping my promise of me making you scream." Cyno removed his hands and put them on tighnari's pants, sliding both pants and boxers off.

Cyno smirked looking at tighnari, and got closer. "Cyno w-what are you d- AHhm!?" Tighnari moaned when cyno put his mouth around his dick, Cyno started moving up and down while wrapping his tongue around it. Tighnari moved his hand to cyno's hair, gabbing some, "AHH... Mmah... cy-cyno!" Tighnari threw his head back moaning.

Cyno took the whole thing and licked it all, he raised up and saw a disappointed tighnari, "Your not cumming right now, the real show hasn't started." Cyno started taking off his pants and boxers, tighnari instinctively spread his legs. Cyno started giggling, "good boy, nari," Cyno patted the fox's head "but first we need lube." Before cyno could get up Tighnari pulled him down to look at him "We don't need lube and no preparation, just go in dry!" Tighnari let go of cyno.

Cyno just looked at the fox confused, "I don't want to hurt you." "I don't give a fuck!" Cyno started smirking again and got in place. He thought about saying something first but cyno just entered tighnari, "F-FUCK, CYNO! I'm sorry!" Tighnari moaned, "now that's what happens when you get in a rush." Cyno thrusted once, "AHG... continue...p- please!" Tighnari threw his head back and a moans when cyno started to move, "oh nari, you fell so good." Cyno whispered, pinning tighnari's hands above his head.

"Oh, cyno.... Oh cyno... OH CYNO.... AHHHGM" tighnari's moans got louder and louder with every thrust, and with every thrust cyno moved faster.
(AN: I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm dying of laughter because happy from despicable me 2 came on writing in this paragraph.)