Chapter five

At 6:30 AM there was a knock at the door, tighnari woke up to get the door but couldn't for multiple reasons, reason 1 was cyno's arm was wrapped around him tightly, reason 2 was he had no clothes on, reason 3 was HE COULDN'T FUCKING WALK. "Cyno," tighnari said shaking him, "could you go get the door, it's collie." Cyno nodded opening his eyes and saw he was cuddling tighnari and got up and walked to the door.

Opening the doors he was met with a "Hey cyno!" From collie, she was holding a bag, "come in, collie. Tighnari will be in here in a second." Cyno said moving for collie could walk in. She walked in and sat the bag down and waited for the fox for 5 minutes until, "CYNO!" Yelled tighnari from the bedroom. "Hehe. I will be right back, collie." Said cyno turning around and walking in to tighnari's room blushing and closing the door. "Yeah?" Cyno said in confusion looking at tighnari on the floor trying to cover himself in blankets. "Could you get me some clothes and maybe A COUPLE OF PAINKILLERS, OR 5!" Said the fox struggling to get up. "Are you ok master?" Collie said in a worried tone on the other side of the door. "Yeah I'm fine, give me 10 or 20 minutes I need to take a shower!" Says tighnari struggling to get up with cyno's help, he slowly but surely walked over to get a robe out of his closet putting it on while taking the clothes out of cyno's hands. "We need to talk later, and do you need help walking to the bathroom?" Cyno asked looking at anything else but the fox. Tighnari nodded in agreement and in answering the question. Cyno walked over to tighnari and picked him up bridal style, walking out of the bedroom to the bathroom while passing a confused collie.

"Do you need any help or anything?" Asked cyno watching tighnari undo his robe turning on the shower, "I'm fine, you can go now, and thank you." Tighnari said hugging cyno. "Uh yeah." Said cyno turning around and walking out the bathroom, blushing and confused from just having a naked tighnari hugging him. "Is he ok? Are you ok?" Asked a confused collie, snapping cyno out of thought, "yeah."

<25 minutes later>

Tighnari hobbling out the bathroom looking around for collie and cyno, finding them in the kitchen, "perfect timing, I just got done making breakfast." Said cyno sitting down at the table beside collie, "looks good and smells good." Tighnari said, sitting down next to cyno, "and it tastes good too!" Collie said taking a bite of a pancake. "Here are those painkillers you asked for," say cyno giving them to the fox while grinning, "could you get me some water, please." Tighnari asked politely, as he was standing too long in the shower and didn't fell like he could stand anymore to do it himself, cyno nodded and got up to get the fox a glass of water.
"Here you go." Cyno said putting the glass on the table and patting tighnari's head, collie look in confusion at what just happened and continue eating.

"Oh no! I lost track of time I got to go, master, the plant documents you ask for are in that bag, bye now!" Collie said running out of tighnari's house. "Well now, we can have our conversation." Says cyno looking at the other, tighnari nodded and started turning red. "Nari, I really love you, ever since we first met." Cyno said softly grabbing tighnari's cheek, "I like- no I love you too, cyno." Tighnari said grabbing the other cheek and pulling in for a kiss, that kiss got deeper and turned into a make out session.

The door bursted open "I forgot my scarf-AHHH" collie scream covering her eyes.

"AHHHH" Cyno screamed, like a little girl in a haunted house accidentally.

"Oh shit" tighnari just muttered turning red.

"That make sense why master is hurting." collie mumbled walking back out the door not bothering to get her scarf.

"Well so what are we now?" Tighnari asked.
"Boyfriends, nari, boyfriends." cyno said in a proud and cheerfull tone like he didn't just scream like a 5 year old girl, "I just realized you only call me nari when it's just us two." Says tighnari smiling, cyno just nodded.

Tighnari got into the bag of documents getting them out, "Can I help?"asked Cyno looking at them in confusion. "Don't you have General Mahamatra things to do?" The fox asked looking at him, "That can wait for now, I just want to be here with you," Says cyno smiling and looking down at the cut tighnari got from the arrow, "are you ok?" Cyno asked pointing at cut with out the bandage. "I'm fine, cyno, it was just a little cut." Tighnari said putting his hand on cyno's, "since you're helping me with my work, do you think I could help you with your work?" Asked tighnari looking up at cyno, "nope to dangerous." Cyno answered instantly. "Come on cyno, I know a little bit about what you do, and if you ever need someone with a bow I am here, you know how good I am with one." Tighnari said in an almost begging tone. "you're reckless, I don't want you to get hurt. And I know you're good with a bow, the first time we met you about took off my head. And that was also because you were reckless." Cyno said while rubbing the others hand "Ok, let's just get done with these documents." Tighnari said, giving a few documents to cyno to work on, "so what do I do?" Asked cyno, "you read this page about the plant and if it's not on the document, you write it on the document. We found some poisonous plants, and we thought we got all the side affects down but we found more, so basically put this on to this." Tighnari said pointing at the papers, "this is easy, it will take no time." Cyno replied.

Infact he was wrong, it took 2 hours to do 7, 2 page documents and he was still not done. "Are you sure you don't need my help?" Asked tighnari who was already done and looking over cyno's shoulder, "I'm fine nari, I am work alone." Cyno replied, but really wanting a break, until someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Tighnari yelled, "it's collie!" She replied not wanting to barge in on something again, "come in." Tighnari said opening the door, "you do know you can just walk on in, right." Said tighnari walking to the kitchen with collie, "i'm not taking chances, i don't want to curse my innocent self." Collie said dramatically, "I seen the books you read," tighnari said, cyno nodded in agreement, "and did you just go by another one?" The fox asked looking at collie's bag while cyno chuckled, "NO!" Collie said in a panic, "if you actually read the books you would know that they're more then just sex!" Collie said in a embarrassed tone, "I read the books." Cyno said writing stuff down "is that why you were g-" tighnari was about finish his sentence before cyno slapped his hand over the fox's mouth, "SHUT, collie's here." Said cyno looking between the two. Collie started laughing on the floor, "CYNO, YOU READ THE BOOKS, HA!" collie said catching her breath. "The General Mahamatra, cyno. Into those types of books, huh?" Tighnari said looking at the very much red and embarrasses cyno.

"Ok, so like are you two dating!" Collie asked in excitement sitting down. "yes." Cyno said being all moody by still trying to finish the documents, tighnari just blushed and nodded. "OK, I give up, I have been at this for ALMOST 3 hours now. I need help." Yelled cyno and getting quieter at the end pushing the documents in the middle of the table. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys that I ran into nilou, and she invited us to dinner and a few others at 3pm tomorrow. But I can't go because I have had plans to meet up with amber in liyue for ever now,and she wants me to meet her friend Eula." Collie said in a happy but also worried tone, "oh yeah I forgot your leaving today at 1pm, be safe." Tighnari said rubbing cyno's back trying to comfort the upset and moody cyno.