Chapter six

"It's almost 1pm so I need to go and make sure everything is packed," collie said getting up from her chair "I will be gone for a week, so don't hurt each other." said collie, "COLLIE!" Yelled tighnari becoming red "I didn't mean it like that, master!" Said the girl realizing what she said, "don't worry collie, I won't hurt him... too much." Cyno said smirking "CYNO!" Tighnari yelled, again becoming red. "I'm going now, by!" Collie said walking to the door, "bye" both boys said, and collie closed the door.

"So a dinner, I'm not going." Cyno said putting his head on tighnari's shoulder, "why not? The last time nilou had a dinner you went." Tighnari asked putting his arm around the other, "it was for me, so I had to go. And you weren't there either." Answered cyno looking at the fox, "I wasn't there because you told me to rest in bed because I got stuck by lightning." Tighnari said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Cyno asked also getting up, "finding me something to wear for the dinner." Said tighnari walking to his room with cyno following, "if you're going, then I'm going too." Cyno said while watching tighnari look through his closet, "I knew you were going to say that," tighnari said tying to find something that cyno could also wear tomorrow.

Cyno walked up behind tighnari and put his arms around the other's waist, "Oh did you now?" Cyno said in a seductive tone, "yes, and I can't find you nothing to wear either, so you have to go get some of your own clothes and stuff." Tighnari said turning around in cyno's arm and giving a kiss, "that can wait for now" said cyno walking back to the bed, "no, cyno. If you wait then you will forget. I will be here when you come back." Tighnari said pulling cyno to the door. "Ok then, how about you come with me?" Cyno asked, "I don't like the desert," Tighnari answered opening the door, "when you get back I will have something waiting for you." Tighnari said crossing his arms. Cyno gave the fox a kiss on the forehead and walked out the door instantly. Tighnari closed the door and cyno started walking and thinking, "I wonder what it is he's going to have waiting for me." it could either be as simple like food or it could just be tighnari himself. Either way cyno was in a rush to get there and back.

After Tighnari closed the the door he flopped down on the couch thinking about the past with cyno. "Am I that obvious, that I couldn't tell that my best friend liked me?" Tighnari said out loud to no one, "yes, yes I am" he answered his own question, "now he's going to be gone for a while, so I need to come up with something for him, but what?" The fox thought to himself. And he got an ideal.

Time skip, 6:25pm

"Cyno should be back in a few more hours." Tighnari thought, walking through sumeru city with a bottle of wine and rose. "Hey, tighnari!" Said a tall woman with dark hair with a style that looks like, cat ears? "Dehay!" Tighnari yelled back, walking over to her, "hello tighnari!" Said a shorter girl with red hair beside dehay, "hey nilou, hey dehay," Said tighnari trying to hide the wine and roses. "What are you doing in the city?" Asked nilou trying to see what the fox had, "do you know where any good candles are?" The fox asked moving for the girls couldn't see what he had. "Yeah we'll take you," said dehay who started walking ahead of them, "are you going on a date? You have wine and roses, very romantic." Nilou said in a happy tone, "you could say that." Tighnari answered softly, blushing and looking down thinking about cyno.

"So who's the lucky girl, or guy." Dehay said looking down at the fox, "you will know tomorrow at the dinner," tighnari said looking at both of the girls, "Oh! So collie told you, dehay told Candace, but she's not going, and was going to tell cyno but he wasn't there, so she just told Candace to tell him. And I told alhaitham and he's bringing someone, I don't know if the traveler got the message, but I'm still going to make extra food." Nilou said thinking if he forgot anything. "Cyno's coming, he was at my place when collie told me." Tighnari said tightening his grip on the roses."Ok here's the shop, we need to get going now." Dehay said, pointing at the shop, "bye tighnari, have fun on your date!" Said nilou walking away with dehay.

"Hello, what could I help you with today!" The shop worker said, holding up some candles. "I need a couple of stick candles and maybe an apple cinnamon candle." Tighnari said looking at the candles, "that lady said you were going on a date, right. These one come in a pack of four and smell like vanilla, and we currently have a discount on them." Said the worker, holding up the candles. "Those will work." Tighnari said looking at the time, 6:45pm. "These and an apple cinnamon, right?" the worker asked putting the things in a bag, "yes." tighnari answered, giving the worker some mora and grabbing the bag and leaving in a rush.

~King crimson! shit fandom again, 8:05pm~

After a couple more stops, and setting up the kitchen table with candles, cups and roses, with a few petals scattered around, all tighnari had to do was make food and wait on cyno.

\Tick tock on the clock, 9:19pm/

"Nari, I'm back!" Cyno opened the door and yelled, "welcome back, darling." Tighnari said in a seductive tone, cyno walked in and closed the door putting down a box of stuff. "What's all of this for, we haven't even need together for a day yet," Confused, cyno walked over and picked up one of the roses, "I said you would have something when you got back." Said the fox pointing for cyno to sit, "so this was what you were doing in the city." Said cyno sitting in the chair in front of tighnari. "Oh, you were in the city?" Said the fox getting the wine. "I got called into the akademiya while on my way out of the desert." Replied cyno, putting his head in his hand. Tighnari pored wine into both glasses and lighting the candles.

Cyno looked and the glass of wine and looked at tighnari's ears and had a "amazing" ideal, "You won't WINE if I touch your ears, won't you?" Said cyno taking a drink of the wine, "you get it?" Cyno asked reaching out to touch tighnari's ears. "Your jokes are horrible, but sure go ahead, touch them" said tighnari tilting his head for cyno could reach. Cyno started petting the fox's ears, and tighnari accidentally let out a moan in the middle of it, "nari, did you just moan?" Cyno asked trying to touch that same spot, but tighnari moved before he could. "Uh...no." Embarrassed, Tighnari lied and got up to get the food. He placed the food down and got trapped by cyno's arms around his waist, "thank you for the food, you really didn't have to do this, you know?" Said cyno hugging the other, "yeah I know." Tighnari replied taking in the hug.

The date went well, with cyno telling his "amazing" jokes, and tighnari questioning if the boy has ever heard a good joke before.

"I bet you put cleaned up your room and put rose petals everywhere." Cyno said walking to tighnari's room. "Well open the door then." Said Tighnari crossing his arms, cyno opened the door to see nothing. "You did nothing in here." Cyno said in a sad tone. "I was, but I need to walk for tomorrow." Said the fox walking in and changing his clothes. "Goodnight, nari." Said Cyno, not caring just took off his clothes and stayed in his boxers and hopped on the bed. "Goodnight, love." Said tighnari, getting in the bed. And soon both boys went to sleep.