Chapter two

"Where is she, collie's been gone since 6pm and now it OH MY ITS 11pm!" said tighnari realizing the time, "DID SHE GO TO THE CITY TO JUST GET BANDAGES, she could've just asked another ranger!" at that moment a out of breath cyno barge through the door "HOLY SHIT, CYNO!" Said the fox jumping from the slamming door, "ARE...YOU...OK" cyno yelled while taking breaths in between words, running up to the other . "Yeah, I'm ok I'm just worried about collie and now you, have you seen her? She's been gone since 6pm." Asked tighnari looking at the time, "Yeah, she was with me, she had to do something, but where's that cut." Said cyno trying to find said cut.

"Right here on my hand." Tighnari said taking off the bandage that he asked a forest ranger for, showing the cut. "That looks bad, let me clean it" says cyno knowing that tighnari already cleaned it, but just wanted to be help. "I already cleaned it, cyno. It just need a new bandage, could you put it on." The fox said looking at the other in the eyes blushing. "Yeah, here" cyno put on the bandage and just look at the fox boy.

The door opened again and it was collie, "well your already here, just like I thought" said the girl, walking in and putting her back against the door, "well yeah, I wasn't going to just let him bleed out, unlike someone" said cyno looking at collie when he said 'someone'. "Cyno, I wasn't bleeding out, the cut is small. And collie did you go to the city? You could've just asked one of the rangers." Tighnari said informing both of them. "Well..umm, I'm going to go" collie said in a embarrassed voice and walked out the door.

"I should probably get going, but first I have a letter for you" says cyno giving the letter, knowing how tighnari is he would never let someone go home this late. "Thank you, and thank you for being worried about me. But, you know you can stay here tonight." Tighnari said while opening the letter cyno gave him. "Well I didn't want to bother you, are you sure I can stay here tonight?" Asked cyno, being happy that he can be with tighnari tonight. "Of course, we're friends after all," said a smiling tighnari. "Yeah, just...friends" cyno thought and frowned.

"Are you hungry." Asked tighnari while throwing away the letter that was from the akademiya. "Yeah, im hungry" said a just got friend zoned cyno. "I can make something and then we could play board games and truth or dare, OH this can be a like a sleep over. If you want you can go in my room and try to find pajamas to wear." Said an excited tighnari going to the kitchen to make something to eat. Cyno went to tighnari's room to find something to put on, "Just friends, just friends, that's all we are, just friends." cyno thought while looking through tighnari's clothes "hmm, his hoodies are quite big, I will just wear one of them. And I know I left some my pants here last time it rained and I got soaked, I will just find them, they should be clean." Said cyno looking around the room while spotting something he never thought tighnari would have. "Hmm, I will ask him about this when we play truth or dare." cyno whisper to himself while grinning, "there's a whole ass drawer! Nari must be good in be- NO CYNO!" Cyno thought opening a desk drawer he shouldn't have.

While cyno was walking into the kitchen, tighnari was about to yell out to the taller one of the duo,(by an inch or two, not counting ears) but when he turned around he bumped into cyno, "Shall we eat?" said tighnari. "Yes we shall." cyno agreed while grinning for multiple reasons.

"I see you grinning, don't you dare make a joke."

"Well then."