Chapter 12

AN: Merry Christmas, I didn't have enough time to go through and fix any mistakes because I have to go some where

"Ok but why are you here?" Cyno asked alhaitham, "to talk to you actually." "You normally don't talk to me unless it's important." Cyno said pulling tighnari in his lap, "Nahida sent me, first of all. She said that she was going to throw a Christmas party and gave me this bag to draw names out of, and a list of names of who's going to be there." Alhaitham said putting the bag down, Collei opened the bag and picked a name, so did the others.

Cyno got alhaitham, which he wasn't to happy about, Collei got Nahida, she was confused because what would you even get a archon, alhaitham got kaveh, he was already going to get him something but this made it better, he going to give haveh his own keys back, and tighnari got scaramouche? "Who's that?" Tighnari asked "it says 'scaramouche/balladeer/wanderer and more' who did you guys get?" The fox looked up at cyno, "Nahida!" "No one important." "My roommate."

Everyone looked at alhaitham. "And they were roommates." Cyno said raising his eyebrows up and down, "by the way, they're 'stuff' on your leg." Alhaitham said pointing to cyno's left leg. "Well then." Cyno blushed and wiped it away with tighnari's robe, "Hey! I just washed this." Tighnari grabbed his robe back, "eh, not the first time." Cyno started to brush his hands through tighnari's hair. "Well I should get going now. Oh yeah it 4:30 tomorrow in the library." Alhaitham said getting up and walking outside.

"Me and cyno is going to take a shower, if you don't mind could you get us some clothes." Tighnari said getting up and grabbing cyno's hand to pull him up too, "Oh and don't open the bottom desk drawers." Cyno said struggling to get up, "just pick me up." Tighnari looked over and thought about it, but then picked him up and walked to the bathroom.

Collei watched the boys walk into the bathroom, she got up out of her chair and walked to the bed room. "It's really tempting to open one of those drawers, but I know I shouldn't." Collei said looking at the desk. "CYNO! Don't do that!" Was all Collei heard and Cyno laughing, "what are they doing?" She thought.

"That should work." She said holding the boys shirts,shorts and boxers, Collei leaned against the bed with her hand "why is the bed wet- OH, AH, BLEACH!" Collei ran out of the bed room to the kitchen sink and search for something to clean her hand with, "WHERE THE HELL IS THE DISH SOAP, OR ANY CLEANING SUPPLIES!" She ran to the bathroom door and yelled, "calm down, just wash your hands in here, the curtain is closed." Tighnari said, Collei ran in, dropping the clothes and started washing her hands, "anyways what did you even touch." "what did I touch, WHAT DID I TOUCH! YOUR BED IS WHAT I TOUCHED!" Cyno and tighnari just nervously laughed while collei walked out of the bathroom.

Tighnari and Cyno walked out of the bathroom and was greeted with Collei holding a bag, "here's an early Christmas gift." She handed the boys the bag and watched them open it, "it a sheet and blanket?" Cyno said "I think what's she trying to say is we need to change the current bed sheets." Tighnari said looking at Collei, "YES!" She nodded and pointed to the bedroom "now in fact."

The boys stood in front of the bedroom and stared at it while Collei stood at the door way. "I thought you cleaned this up." Cyno said turning his head to the fox, "I did the best I could with the lights off. But how could that much come out of your body?" "It wasn't just me, you also help make this mess, nari~." Cyno pulled tighnari in by his hips.

Collei just still stood there, "hello! Are you going to put on the sheet or screw more, because I will go away." She said, making the boys jump. "So what do we do with the sheet then?" Cyno asked letting go of tighnari, "we take it off and wash it." Tighnari said taking the pillows off and throwing them on the ground, "and when you mean 'we' when washing them you mean you, right?" "It's both of our mess, many yours, but we both are cleaning this up."