Chapter 16

I wrote this chapter before I found out what happened. I love tighnari, but fuck his VA. I go on tiktok and the first thing I see is what he did. Does hoyo go on the dark web to get VA or something. I'm sorry for the victims. Justice for victims, and get nari a better VA.

It's been some days after the incident at the club, and basically everyone knows, from the city to the desert. But being the general mahamatra boyfriend is kinda dangerous for tighnari, because a lot of people are out for cyno, and tighnari is the only way they could get to him. But currently cyno was out in the desert, and tighnari, he just got done getting rid of a withering zone.

Tighnari wiped the sweat from his forehead and started to walk away from the place where the withering zone was, "That wasn't bad as the last one." He started to stretch when a hand hit his shoulder, "So you finally come out of hiding, huh?" He turn around and was met with a gang of eremites, "Your coming with us small fox." The leader said, he was a Stone Enchanter. Tighnari took the hand off of his shoulder "Ugh, I really don't want to do this. You could either let me go and wait for cyno, or you could potentially die by my hands. What is it?" He started to walk away when another group cornered him in, it was 10 vs 1. Tighnari chuckled and brought his bow out "So you chosen death either way?" If it wasn't by him it was going to be by cyno then.

A desert Clearwater eremite attacked first, tighnari dogged easily, the eremite almost fell. Tighnari realized she must have been new so he took it easy, he took an arrow with dendro and threw it at her and got her foot, she passed out from shock. He walked over and picked up his arrow, the rest of the eremites got ready to attack, "I don't mean to be rude, but next time don't bring a new recruit." Tighnari pulled back his bow and the group started to attack. The leader, the Stone Enchanter was charging at him, tighnari shot his bow at the eremite but the Stone Enchanter dogged but the arrow it hit a sword dancer in the neck, "Damn, I didn't actually mean that was was going to kill." Tighnari said while dogging a punch, "I'm sorry for you loss." He said to the Stone Enchanter. A daythunder ran up behind tighnari "That was my boyfriend you bitch!" Tighnari panicked when he saw the electro infused axe, "Not again!" He yelled while rolling to the ground, missing by a hair. he didn't want to admit he was scared of lightning or electro visions, but he was. The only one he basically trusted with it was cyno.

The daythunder walked over to tighnari and bent down grabbing his hair, "I think we found his weakness, boss." She held up the axe to his face, tighnari was pissed and scared, "Fuck you." He growled, the Eremite let go of tighnari hair and put her hand up to her ear "What? I couldn't hear you!" She laughed with the rest of the group. Tighnari stood up "I said, FUCK YOU!" He gripped his bow tight and pulled it back "One with the forest!" He used his burst to finish her off, "Have fun with you boyfriend in hell." He looked at her lifeless body. The stone enchanter looked around to his group and saw they were all terrified, he started to walking backwards, "Fall back!" He yelled, "What about Caitly?" One of the eremites yelled while pointing at the desert Clearwater, "She will wake up soon." The boss said while turning around, "She's your sister, Cailan!" The eremite yelled, the leader turned around "You call me boss! Now fall back!" The rest of the group the was still alive nodded, "Yes boss." They ran off.

Tighnari turned to look at the bodies on the ground, "I kind feel bad, but they did try to kidnap me." He shrugged and turned around when he felt some in his neck, "What the!" His head started to spin and his body went numb and fell to the ground, the last thing he saw before he passed out was the desert Clearwater name caitly standing over him.

Cyno got back to gandharva ville and was asking around for tighnari, He headed out to where the withering zone was and was met with blood and dead eremites, "Shit! He better just be somewhere else!" He looked around "Did he do this?" He stared and the arrow in the sword dancers neck, "This is his." He took the arrow and walked to the daythunder, "He must have been pretty pissed to do this to this girl, her body is shredded."