Chapter 17

A bothersome blaring ran through cyno's ears, he woke up and stared at the alarm clock going off, "Shut up." He smacked the top of it, the alarm stopped but it now has a crack from it being hit so hard. Cyno stayed in bed looking up at the ceiling for a moment before get up and getting ready for the day.

After he got ready he walked around the living room talking to Collei about the possible outcomes for getting tighnari back. Collei wiped the sleep out of her eyes from just waking up "Cyno, just get a group together." She said standing up, "But-" Collei walked over to cyno and put her hands on his shoulders, "Every thing is going to be fine." She said while shaking cyno, cyno just nodded, "Get a group together, Kay? I'm going to take a shower and." Collei let go of cyno and walked to the bathroom.

Once Collei got in the bathroom cyno sighed and flopped back on the couch, he looked over to the clock hanging on the wall and saw it was just 6:30AM so if he wrote a letter to alhaitham and kaveh it should get to them by 12:25PM. Cyno reached under the coffee table and got a box out of paper and envelopes, he got one of each and a pencil and started to write.

Alhaitham & kaveh,

Nari has been kidnapped, I don't need your help I just need you to keep watch out in case we get cornered. Met me and a few more will be out side of caravan ribat 3:20. Nari gave a one rule and that is to not hurt the eremite that is taking us to him, we never know what is going to happen so bring your weapons.

-Cyno.

Cyno put the letter in the envelope and got up to take it to the mail box. When he opened the door he saw the mail man leaving, cyno ran through the village trying not to bump into anyone. Usually the mail man is late so him being on time was a shock for cyno. Cyno finally caught up to the mail man, "For the grand acting sage, it's important so be quick." He handed over the envelope while out of breath, the mail man took it and started to jog.

The the mail man left, cyno wiped his face and sighed with relief, he started to walk back to the house while thinking about what he got for tighnari yesterday. When cyno was coming back from the akademiya he came across a beautiful emerald studded ring that the emeralds looked like leafs, Cyno bought it and was going to take tighnari on a date and propose, but when he got home tighnari had been kidnapped.

Cyno walked in the house and was scared by Candace and Dehay who was standing in the living room with their arms crossed. "You need back up." Candace said, "I do not. But you can come for moral support." Cyno did want them to come for back up just in case, but he was scared to ask because he is the general mahamatra,  that's also why he asked alhaitham and kaveh. He's scared of the truth.

Cyno went to walk past the girls but Dehay put her arm out to stop him "Moral support my ass. Cyno, we can tell you're worried out of your mind, not just because of tighnari but because of you're worried about your self because you might kill the girl that is taking us to him." Cyno's eyes widened at how accurate Dehay was being right now, Candace told Dehay what the letter said before they headed to see cyno. "I could tell when we read the letter last night that you might kill her." Candace said

Cyno was getting angry at how they were reading him like a book, the only person who he would allow was tighnari, "Just!-" he yelled at the girl while staring daggers at them, he looked down at the ground when he realized how he was being "just leave." He lowered his voice. Candace and Dehay nodded and started walking to the door, "Outside Caravan ribat 3:20." Cyno said before they walked out.

This is why he keeps his emotions to his self, he's to easy to read, but tighnari is still the only one who can. Tighnari, once they got together cyno started to show his true emotions. Cyno leaned back on the couch, "Maybe it would be best if we just broke up." He sighed. Collei stood in front of the hall and heard what was said, "You're not thinking about breaking up with master, are you?" She fiddled with the end of her shirt, "C-Collei!" Cyno jumped up.