Chapter 13

AN: NO IM A HOUR LATE POSTING THIS. if I didn't fall asleep on the couch last night. Plus I didn't go through and check this chapter either because I'm am tired

"Let's get the rest of these clothes out of the way." Tighnari said trying to take his shirt off, "let me help you." Cyno said putting his hands under tighnari's shirt and taking it off. "Your body is so nice, you know that." Cyno put his hands hands on tighnari's waist and ran them up and down.

"Now who's gonna ride who?"

"What?"

"You heard me, cyno."

Tighnari switched places with cyno, now being on top. "Well you just made the decision." Cyno said trying to take tighnari's pants off. "You're to scared of hurting me, now take your pants off." That sentence stuck with Cyno, he did what was said, both boys now being naked.

Cyno grabbed the lube but tighnari took it, "not yet, love." "What do you mean?" Cyno asked watching tighnari get up, "I'm going to have some fun, teasing you that is." Tighnari said, picking up the fluffy handcuffs and a hair-tie.

He sat down on cyno's chest, grabbing his hands and putting them above his head, "so whats the hair tie for." Cyno asked while getting his hands put in the handcuffs that are around the bed frame, "for your hair won't get in the way." "Oh." 

Tighnari took cyno's hair and pulled it into a ponytail, "don't want your hair falling in your face." Cyno nodded but also was confused when tighnari took the bottle of lube and got on his hands and knees. "Cyno, I love you." Tighnari said reaching back, putting one finger in, "I love you too, now get me out of these handcuffs and I can help you." Cyno tried to get out but no use."That's the point I just want you to watch."

Tighnari put in another finger and started to move them around, "Oh cyno~!"  He moaned, moving his hips in a circle, "UHHM! Cyno are you watching ANNG!" He started to speed up the movement moaning cyno's name, until he was ready. "Can I tell you something?" Tighnari asked slowing down, "of course." "The night you came over and had our 'sleepover' that morning I may have 'touched' my self while saying your name." Tighnari removed his fingers and sat down on cyno's chest, waiting for his response, "you could've just said 'cyno, I masterbait while moaning your name.'"Cyno smirked, getting his hands free from the handscuffs.

"Oh nari, you just made a mistake of freeing me." Cyno said rubbing his wrist, "Now sit, bitch." He said pointing to his lap, tighnari instantly sat down, "Sorry." "Don't be, I love when your bossy side comes out." Tighnari said, starting to grinding on top of cyno.

"If you're not gonna do it let me then." Tighnari adjusted himself and got the tip of cyno in and slid the rest in him. "When ever you're ready." Cyno said putting his hands on tighnari's waist and he started to move up and down.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door, Collei is unaware of what is happening in the bed room, because she has her new soundproof headphones on blasting S&M by Rihanna while sing, dancing and baking, don't know how the boys can't hear her, but they can't. (Based on true events beside the sex part)

"Something smells good." Cyno said sniffing around, "we're fucking and yo- wait I smell it." Tighnari stopped and started to smell too. "Oh well."

Tighnari started to bounce up and down again with cyno's help. "MMUH...AHHM!" "N-nari, could we change positions." Cyno asked raising up some "Yeah." Tighnari said getting a few more bounces in before stopping.

Cyno layed tighnari on the bed spreading his legs apart and entering him, "Come here." Tighnari pulled cyno in for a kiss, he started to move. "You don't mind if I destroy your insides, right?" Cyno said in a seductive tone, "no not at all, I d-AHHG!" Tighnari got pounded into, "good to know." Cyno went faster and harder.