Chapter eight

(AN: actually I made a whole Spotify playlist with my friend, just for this chapter. I also got done watching jjba stone ocean and when I tell you I'm in shambles I am, be lucky this is not a depressed chapter.)

{Shit i said king crimson before uhh.. time skip 6:55pm}

The boys got back to tighnari's house. Tighnari went to get a book off the shelves and cyno, he threw himself on the couch groaning, "nariiii!" Cyno said reaching for the fox, "yes, love?" Tighnari asked, making the other blush from being called 'love'. "When can I rearrange your insides?" Asked cyno turning on his back, looking at the fox, "1. We just got home, 2. when can I rearrange yours?" Asked tighnari climbing on top of cyno, "hehe." Cyno laughed nervously, blushing.

Tighnari took off his shirt, and put his lips on cyno's. "I guess now." Cyno said, slowly tighnari made his way down cyno's neck, sucking and biting while getting turned on my cyno's whimpers. Cyno, getting impatient took off his shirt, "impatient are we?" Tighnari whispered in cyno's ear and rubbing his waist, cyno whimpered and nodded, "hmm, ok then, you gotta tell me first, love." Tighnari said, biting cyno. "AH...JUST F-FUCK ME ALREADY!" Cyno moaned out, grabbing tighnari's arm. "There you go." Said tighnari, sliding his hands to cyno's pants, taking them off leaving cyno in his boxers.

Tighnari looked down and cupped cyno's bulge, "MAhh!" Cyno moaned. Tighnari who was starting to get impatient himself took off cyno's boxers, getting up walking to his bedroom to get a bottle of lube. Walking back he took his clothes off and climbed between cyno's legs, spreading them apart over his shoulder, "just tell me when." Tighnari said putting lube on his fingers, "when ever you want, you're in control, baby." Cyno said looking at tighnari in his eyes. Tighnari slipped a finger in cyno who was trying to not moan, "cyno, let me hear them, let me hear your moans." Said tighnari pulling his finger in and out of cyno who was still trying to not moan but letting some slip out. "AHH" cyno let out a moan when tighnari added a second finger, stretching out cyno.

Tighnari look out his fingers, grabbing the lube again and putting some on his member, "I gonna put it in ok." Said tighnari as he lined up with cyno's hole, "o-ok" cyno said nodding. Tighnari pushed in hearing cyno spilling out a bunch of moans, "AHMm.. nari... I fu-fucking.. love you.. ahh." Cyno said when tighnari got all the way in, "tell me when I can move." Said tighnari rubbing cyno's thighs, "you can." Cyno whimpered

Tighnari started trusting in and out, "aHe.. hAHh...HUuH!" Cyno moaned out, Tighnari put his hand on cyno's waist to get a better grip. "TH-THERE...AUHG...PLEASE" Yelled cyno when tighnari hitting his prostate, "N-NARI!" Cyno screamed, tighnari thrusting in and out faster hitting it, "yes, scream my name." Tighnari said whispering in cyno's ear, biting it.

"NARI, I GONNA CU- oops!" Cyno said cumming, "same." Tighnari sqid, feeling up cyno and pulling out, laying down on him. "I'm just gonna to lay here for a bit." Tighnari said hugging cyno, "w-we need to take a showers, we're laying in cum." Cyno said hugging tighnari back trying to catch his breath, "you're right." Said tighnari getting up and picking up cyno bridal style, walking to the bathroom.

Tighnari turned on the water and put cyno in the bathtub, getting in too. "Now who's screaming who's name now?" Said tighnari putting shampoo in his and cyno's hair, "just give me time, nari." Cyno said kissing the other. "Oh no." Tighnari said in a mocking tone. "Nari, are you a ruined guard, because make my heart beat faster." Cyno said winking, "I will drown you." Said the fox getting the shampoo out of cyno's hair, "and you sometimes scare me." Said cyno reaching for tighnari's check.

(AN: sorry for short chapter it's 6 AM)