Is that.. jealousy?

"Oh hey Madison" Johnson said with a smirk on his face. I looked up at the brunette who smiled down at all of us. Everyone greeted her with a similar greeting, except me. I just sat there and picked at my plate.

"Anyway, how is party planning going Baby?" Rae asked.

Before I even got to speak up, Madison did.

"Why do they even call you baby? Your name is Lia" She asked, annoyance thickly laced in her voice.

Just as I was about to answer, Jack did.

"I gave her the nickname when we were like 13-14. She had broken her leg at dance class. And we all kept saying 'poor baby' since she is younger than us all. She hated the nick name, so we kept saying it to tease her. And then it just stuck, why?" He asked staring at her. I had actually forgotten about that situation Jack helped Johnson carry me inside the entire time while I was crying. It was extremely embarrassing.

"Oh no, I thought it was because she cried in middle school." She said smirking. I shot my head up and looked at her.

"Last time I checked, that was YOU Madison." I said daring her to say more.

"Oh yeah I remember! She cried because toilet paper was stuck to her shorts after gym." Rae said causing Christy, Marie, Liv and I to laugh. Sammy, Skate, Kian, and Johnson all stiffed their laughs, while Jack sat there with a slight smile on his face. Her face lit up extremely fast, and she looked up at Jack.

"I got invited to the Bieber Roast, and I need a date." She said. Her face suddenly softened and she tilted her head to the side.

"Go with me?" She asked.

He gave her this smile. I don't know if it was the way he looked at her, or the fact that he was actually smiling at her. But something inside me had definitely stirred up, and I did not like it.

"Sure thing, you can count me in" he said, placing his arm around her and causing her to smile. As if it was a saving grace, my mom texted me that she was outside to get me for dance.

"I gotta go" I said, standing and grabbing my bag.
"What? Why Baby?" Jack and Christy asked.

"Dance." I replied simply before walking out. once that fresh air hit me, I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. Madison always made me feel suffocated. I don't know if it was her presence, or her strong ass perfume. I sat in the car, and smiled at my mom.

"What's good momma?" I asked. She smiled at me and kissed my head, but then began fanning herself.
"Why do you smell like a baby prostitute?" She asked with a disgusted look on her face.

"Madison Beer was next to me mom." I replied.

"Speaking of your favorite person ever, why is she not invited to your party." She said smugly.

"Because I don't need my guests getting free lap dances nor would I want her to think the show is all about her" I said. My mom just laughed at me.

"She's taking Jack to the Bieber Roast." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Oooooh is someone jealous?" My mom asked, slightly nudging me. Unlike my brother, my mom had forever wanted Jack and I to get together.

"Extremely. How will I move on with my life knowing he's with her." I said slightly smiling.

"Don't know. You're gonna have to figure it out aren't ya." she said, pulling up to my dance studio.

"Either your brother or I will pick you up. I'll text you." she said kissing my head.

"Okay mom." I said getting out and going inside. once inside, my body grew warm. I love dancing, ever since I was a little girl. it gave me this rush, and this way of self expression that nothing ever gave me before. I walked into the studio where Manny, my dance instructor and probably the coolest person I knew was. manny taught me since I was about 13. He started dancing young and he's only 22. He's the sassiest, but greatest person ever. I'm one of his favorites but don't tell anyone.

"There's my baby" he said smiling. I hugged him and he pulled me in for a tight bear hug.

"You know, that name fits you so much. it's like Baby from dirty dancing" he said wiggling his eye brows. I giggled.

"Definitely! What are we working in today?" I asked, throwing my mop of curls into a hair band.

"Your solo piece. I'm combining multiple genres of music together for you, it's going to be different, and hard. but it will amaze EVERYONE. So let's get started." he said. He plugged his laptop into the speakers, and 'I bet' by Ciara blared through the speakers, and manny and I got to work immediately.

When it was time to go, I looked outside and didn't see my moms car, not Johnson's, but I saw Jacks, and he was leaning against the passenger side door. I walked over to him and fixed my bag which was falling off my shoulder.

"I thought my brother was getting me" I said, confusion slightly taking over my body.

"Yeah he went home early with Liv, so I volunteered." he said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Fine... can we go I'm really tired" I said reaching for the passenger side door. Jack grabbed my hand.

"You need to sit in the back" he said. I furrowed my brows together.

"Why?" I asked, then I figured it out. Madison was more than likely in there.

"Whatever." I said getting in the back seat. I heard him sigh, and he got into the drivers seat, I noticed a huge hickey on his neck. disgust and anger filled my body, and I took my earphones out. Madison had the AUX cord and was blasting her music, and I honestly didn't need that shit stuck in my head. with both earphones in I watched as she talked on about God knows what. and Jack listened. Smiling and even laughing the whole time. then she grabbed his hand and laced her fingers through his, and he left it there. we pulled up at my house after what seemed like an eternity, and I darted out the car with a short good bye.
--------- ----------------
"I don't even know what came over me! It got me so upset to see him with her" I said to my friends on our group video chat.

"Maybe it's just cause it's madison." Rae said.

"No, it's because she likes him. Lia were you're friends. let's be honest now, do you like Jack?" She asked. a warm unsettling feeling came over me.

"Of course not. that's ridiculous. Rae, you're right. as usual." I said. I looked up and yanked an earphone out, because Jack was standing with Johnson in my doorway.

"What do you guys want, I'm on group chat right now." I said

"Where watching movies and wanted you know if you wanted to come down." Johnson said.

"I'll see if I want to in a few." I said. Johnson just walked away, and Jack made his way closer to me. laying on my bed, and laying his head on my stomach. he began playing with my belly ring, because my skin was slightly exposed.

"You got this with Marie right?" He asked. I simply nodded and muted my computer so I couldn't hear what my friends were screaming on the other end. He laced his fingers through mine and looked up at me.

"You know you're my baby right? And no one will change that" he said. my cheeks grew slightly hot and I bit my lip.

"Yeah I know, but it's a little sister baby thing. what do I have to worry about that for" I said, my eyes meeting his m, which were now full of an emotion I couldn't exactly figure out.

"Maybe, or maybe not." he said sitting up. he drew his face closer to mine and just stared down at me, then he slightly brushed his lips on mine, and with the swiftness he came in, he was out of my room. i un muted my friends and all I heard was their screams, and a lot of v"i told yous" and "I ship it". I just listened as my heart race slowed, and my breath wasn't quick anymore.
-----------------------------

That's all, sorry for the mehhhh, chapter. Remember to vote and comment :)