cancelations.

The week absolutely flew by. Jack did little things like walk me to class, had his arm around me and held my hand. Everyone was just about ecstatic to see us together. Friday after class, I was at my locker and when I closed it Jack was standing there. He smiled down at me and I smiled back.

"Hey Gilinsky" I said, he laced his fingers through mine.

"Hey baby, nervous for tomorrow?" He asked. I shook my head

"Cocky aren't we?" He asked laughing. I rolled my eyes and smirked

"I've been doing this since I was 4. I barely get nervous" I said. he pinned me against his locker, and placed one hand on my hip and the other above my head

"Yeaaaaaahhhh, well I'm gonna be there" he said.

"Okay and?"

"Andddddd, now we're kind of a thing. so be nervous it's cute" he said. A smirk forming on his face. I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'll try" I said laughing. A smile then formed on his face and he kissed my temple.

"After wards, I'm taking you on a date. a real one" he said. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You are?" I asked. He nodded.

"So pack something nice to change into" he said.

"Jack no where expensive please. I like how we just do frozen yogurt or McDonald's." I said referencing to what we had done after school this week. His smile only grew.

"I'm gonna show you what it feels like to be treated like a princess Baby" he said.

"Why do you keep trying to make me feel so special Jack?" I asked. He brought his lips next to my ear

"Because you're Mine baby... and I want you to always feel special" he said.

"Well... it's working" I replied smiling.

-----------------
"Baby it's a full house" manny said. Nerves were yet to kick in. Johnson came back stage and he had a sad look written on his face.

"Baby.. Jack can't come" he said. My heart sank a little

"Oh.. really?" I asked. He nodded

"I'm sorry. He just had something important that came up" he said. I bit my lip and tried to hide the disappointment.

"No it's totally fine... it's not like it was mandatory for him to be here.. I'm not his girlfriend" I stated, fixing my hair. Johnson sighed and kissed my head.

"Good luck baby sister make me proud" he said. I smiled up at him.

"Always" I replied
----------------------
Since I was one of the last performances, I got to watch the whole thing from back stage. Our youngest dancers went first. Then our elementary dancers. Then the middle schoolers, then a bunch of our high schoolers. Manny also let some of the older dancers perform solo pieces. I felt myself jump when Manny tapped my shoulder from behind.

"You've got five baby.." he said. I nodded and took a calming breath. I got this,

"Okay thanks manny" I said smiling. he fixed a strand on my head and walked out. I stared myself in the mirror

Okay lia. you've got this. your family is here and so are your friends. You're one of the top dancers in the company. Kill it.

I heard my name get called and I made my way to my position on stage. and when the curtain rose, only one face caught my eye. And it was that of Jack's from the front row, smiling at me.

-----------------
"You killed it baby!" Manny yelled pulling me in for a bear hug. I laughed and wiped my head.

"Thank you!" I said. I continued walking and everyone else back stage congratulated me. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once cleaned and dolled, I stood back stage to watch the end of the show. It was amazing. Manny did a duet with Lacey, and it was so good. Spanish music was like their forte. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of tagged pictures of me on Instagram. I checked and liked them all. including Jack's which was one of me smiling and laughing while dancing with the caption.
'My girl' I felt myself blush as I put my phone away. I congratulated everyone as they made their way back stage, and manny closed off the show. Inviting everyone for snacks and drinks afterwards.
------------
I made my way to my parents, who engulfed me in hugs. then they passed me to Johnson and my friends.

"Gosh girl I see you dance all the time and it always feels like the first!" Liv yelled. I laughed and blushed a little.

"Thanks" I said. Skate, Sammy and Johnson then engulfed me in hugs. I don't know why but I couldn't breathe. it was either from the crushed feeling or the amount of cologne intake I had in my lungs. They let me go, and Sammy spun me around. And right in front of me was Jack, holding flowers and a box.

"You're here" I said. He smile a little.

"Of course I am. I only told Johnson to tell you that so I could see your reaction when you saw me silly" he said matter a factly. I rolled my eyes and he leaned down and kissed me

"Don't roll your eyes. I'm here and I have flowers" he said handing me the flowers he had.

"Thank youuuu" I said, getting on my tippy toes to lightly kiss him. I could here Rae and Christy squealing from the side, causing me to blush.

"You did great by the way" he said.

"Thanks... again" I said blushing slightly. I could feel everyone watching us and Jack just didn't seem to care. He handed me a box, and shoved his hands in his pockets. I lifted the lid, with trembling fingers, and saw a ballerina slipper charm for my pandora bracelet. I picked up the note that was with it and read it.

"You won't have to dance with another man" I read, silently. I took this moment to be sarcastic

"Not even manny?" I asked. He laughed, meaning he took the joke.

"Maybe manny. He's got some moves" he said. I laughed and kissed him.

"Thank you Jack" I said

"Anything for my baby" he said. Before whisking me away to his car.

---------------
I'm just excited to start bringing up drama. Remember to vote and comment (: